Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
I've just started Horizon Zero Dawn . It seems good so far. The setting is interesting, but tbh I feel there is something missing. I'm not sure what. Maybe it's just that the gameplay in terms of third person movement/combat is just so similar to many other games I've played recently...Main character walks along then stumbles and starts crawling and I could have sworn I was playing Tomb Raider!

Also the only game I've played where I'm missing 60fps.

Caporegime
Resistance 3!

It feels so good to be using the Bullseye once again. It still holds up really well seven years on. I’m disgusted that Sony and Insomniac have let this franchise go to waste.

Soldato
Resistance 3!

It feels so good to be using the Bullseye once again. It still holds up really well seven years on. I’m disgusted that Sony and Insomniac have let this franchise go to waste.

Great game Resistance and it’s crap that Sony have given up on this one same with Motorstorm. New versions of these would be great on new consoles....

Associate
Decided to pick Uncharted The Lost Legacy back up, after only playing it for a few hours previously; it's pretty damn amazing, been hooked for a couple of days, and think I'm nearing the end now.

Superb game, better than Uncharted 4 imo as more streamlined. Didn’t miss Nathan Drake at all surprisingly either. Still loved Uncharted 4, just that Lost Legacy was stunningly good. Still some of the best HDR and Gfx of the generation.

Soldato
Superb game, better than Uncharted 4 imo as more streamlined. Didn’t miss Nathan Drake at all surprisingly either. Still loved Uncharted 4, just that Lost Legacy was stunningly good. Still some of the best HDR and Gfx of the generation.

I have to agree, but I do miss Nathan and Elena - the quips and voice acting of both of those characters was always top notch. Nadine does grate on my though, she annoyed me in Uncharted 4 - s having her knocking around all the time, isn't great :D

Playing it has certainly given me the bug to replay the entirety of Uncharted (yet again!), along with TLOU (for the 10th time I reckon!!).

Soldato
I'm struggling to get in to Horizon Zero Dawn tbh. It seems like a good game, but it's nothing that hadn't been done better before by many other games. It looks great and the story, world and lore are great. Gameplay not so much...but then that could some up many PS4 games imo.

Soldato
I'm struggling to get in to Horizon Zero Dawn tbh. It seems like a good game, but it's nothing that hadn't been done better before by many other games. It looks great and the story, world and lore are great. Gameplay not so much...but then that could some up many PS4 games imo.

I tried playing HZD after BoTW and I really struggled to get into it. BoTW completely killed off openworld games for me and I haven't completed one since.

Associate
I've recently been playing a bit of Outward on the Xbox One X, enjoying the style so far. I haven't progressed too far yet (reached the second city in the swamp area) but am enjoying the almost souls-like combat where you have to time your attacks and avoid getting hit more than a few times.
Feel like the game could do with a bit more life when exploring the areas outside of the cities, not just enemies to attack but it could do with some characters to interact with... other than that I'm finding it fun.

Also started up Resident Evil 6 last night, haven't played a Resident Evil game since number 3 so it was a fairly odd experience returning to the series with a bit of a gap. Only played for about 30 minutes to get a feel for the controls so not sure what to make of the game yet.

Back
Top Bottom