Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

Soldato
Thats what I don’t get. Falcon is just a dude, without his wings then he’s just a normal dude. Unless the new Captain America is going to be Falcon with his wings/guns and the shield bolted on somehow, so not a proper Captain America at all

That's why imo it would have made so much more sense for Bucky to be the new Captain America, at least he is a super soldier of sorts

Caporegime
Bucky is badass in the films,hes probably the only character that got a really good overhaul from the comics. I get the films aren't going to follow the comics exactly but it's a pretty big omission given the legacy set.

Don't get me wrong, in Winter Soldier and Civil War, he is absolute a badass, and has similar abilities to Steve Rogers as they were both given a serum, hence they can heal faster and survive things that would kill most people, whereas Sam is just a normal man.

But due to what he went through, he's a dour character.

Soldato
Loved the film, 3 hours went by comfortably but one key thing really frustrated me:

Did the Avengers selfishly ruin the universe? I could understand wanting to restore 50% of the population killed off within weeks/months of the event, but 5 years? From the scenes around the world it was clear a lot of cities were consolidating to cope leaving large areas in ruin. Power/water/food production would be scaled down to cope with the new world... but to then add another 4bn people back to this world who all need feeding instantly is a Thanos worst nightmare. I know the tagline for the film was "whatever the cost" but that is a huge burden to add to every planet in the universe after so long.

Man of Honour
Why can everyone hold the infinity stones now? They made a massive deal about it in the previous films with people being destroyed just from touching them.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Try Googling "Thanos" on a desktop for a nice little Easter egg. But be aware there may be spoilers in the results.

Edit: Then you need to click on the gauntlet on the right, missed that important detail!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Why can everyone hold the infinity stones now? They made a massive deal about it in the previous films with people being destroyed just from touching them.

The Tesseract/Space Stone can't be held by mortal humans (we saw what happened to the Red Skull) and the power stone is pretty damaging, though a Kree was able to absorb it's power (Ronan the Destroyer) and a Half celestial (Peter Quill).

The Aether (reality stone) existed within a human (Jane Foster) so we know that doesn't kill people straight away and I imagine the mind/time/soul stones can be held

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Ah yes I should have said you need to click on the gauntlet on the right, missed that important detail!

Man of Honour
Loved the film, 3 hours went by comfortably but one key thing really frustrated me:

Did the Avengers selfishly ruin the universe? I could understand wanting to restore 50% of the population killed off within weeks/months of the event, but 5 years? From the scenes around the world it was clear a lot of cities were consolidating to cope leaving large areas in ruin. Power/water/food production would be scaled down to cope with the new world... but to then add another 4bn people back to this world who all need feeding instantly is a Thanos worst nightmare. I know the tagline for the film was "whatever the cost" but that is a huge burden to add to every planet in the universe after so long.

You think thats bad, imagine the poor people who have remarried 5 years on and have kids and then suddenly have their previous husband/wife pop back up or the new Kings/Queens around the world who are suddenly dethroned by the previous King/Queen returning :D

Caporegime
You think thats bad, imagine the poor people who have remarried 5 years on and have kids and then suddenly have their previous husband/wife pop back up or the new Kings/Queens around the world who are suddenly dethroned by the previous King/Queen returning :D

Whoa, that is ...

and the people who comes back haven't aged a single day, whereas everyone else is now 5 years older. Siblings how either much closer or larger in the age, some parents or relatives would have died naturally...I think this is best not think about and presume everyone hasn't moved on and people are just back to how they were immediately.

Associate
One of the things i wondered about the 5 year gap is obviously Spider-Man is coming out in a few months, did everyone that plays a well known character in his class get dusted so like Flash, MJ, Ned etc, if not some of them will have graduated and long left school lol

Caporegime
One of the things i wondered about the 5 year gap is obviously Spider-Man is coming out in a few months, did everyone that plays a well known character in his class get dusted so like Flash, MJ, Ned etc, if not some of them will have graduated and long left school lol

Yeah, Pretty convenient isn't it as we've seen MJ, Flash and Ned in the trailer :D

Back
Top Bottom