Fixtures on Sky:
wda55RW.png
TV:

wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Soldato
Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Keita, Mane, Salah, Sturridge.

Completely baffled by the inclusion of sturridge, mainly because klopp has chosen origi if making a change.

Ox is back on the bench which is great to see, I would have like gomez to start as I think trent is knackered right now

Caporegime
I'm guessing Klopp expects them to park the bus in which case Sturridge is the better finisher of the two.

Agree about Trent but they shouldn't pose us a threat down his side tonight so he can stay high.

Soldato
I'm guessing Klopp expects them to park the bus in which case Sturridge is the better finisher of the two.

Agree about Trent but they shouldn't pose us a threat down his side tonight so he can stay high.
Just feel its a game trent doesn't need to be involved in, saying that if klopp doesn't think gomez is quite ready I'd rather trent over play than Milner going into rb as it's one position Milner is utter gash at

Don
Just feel its a game trent doesn't need to be involved in, saying that if klopp doesn't think gomez is quite ready I'd rather trent over play than Milner going into rb as it's one position Milner is utter gash at
Couldn't disagree more - this is exactly the sort of game where your fullbacks are going to important attacking options. Huddersfield are going to sit deep and pack the centre of the pitch and your fullbacks are going to be your free man in attacks. Trent and Robertson's delivery from wide positions could be crucial. Hopefully if we're comfortably ahead after an hour then I'd definitely look at bringing Trent off for Gomez to give him a few more minutes with the Barca game in mind, where you might start Gomez at RB.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Are they really going to park the bus though? They're already relegated, the players are surely wanting to impress to try and get noticed by a PL team?

Soldato
Couldn't disagree more - this is exactly the sort of game where your fullbacks are going to important attacking options. Huddersfield are going to sit deep and pack the centre of the pitch and your fullbacks are going to be your free man in attacks. Trent and Robertson's delivery from wide positions could be crucial. Hopefully if we're comfortably ahead after an hour then I'd definitely look at bringing Trent off for Gomez to give him a few more minutes with the Barca game in mind, where you might start Gomez at RB.
Disagree 15mins into this and trent looks as spent as he did in last two games he needs a rest.

Huddersfield haven't come here to sit back

Back
Top Bottom