• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

980ti sli no signal

Associate
Hi guys

Hope someone can tell me what happened. I wanted to clean my gpu's so I removed them from my z170 mobo. Now, after putting them back in I am getting no signal message on my monitor. Ive checked all cables they are plugged in and both cards are sitting in just fine. Sli bridge is also connected.

Any help would be great:)

Fans on both cards are working, lights are on.

Last edited:
Associate
Honestly, I put these things down to gremlins most of the time :p

I suppose it could be something at the Bios level? Resetting that would've been my next suggestion. I'm sure some of the smart folks on here will have a better answer than that though.

I'm glad you got it working again! Good to hear

Associate
OP
Glad to hear it works, however bafflingly :)

Now, both cards are working fine. New issue is that I cannot enter BIOS by pressing delete, when I do that I get so signal message on my monitor. How can this be related at all? I didnt have this issue until i did what I did with my cards. Should I reset bios and how (z170 pro gaming)?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom