PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
cool. been a few familiar player jumping back in the pubg room. its great fun doing joint squad drop ins on the same server. won some nice games tonight.

C64

C64

Soldato
Every BR game apart from fortnite seems to be full of wallhackers
BR games are dead in the water imo if they don't have an on steroids anti cheating system
Apex legends is now full of wallhackers too, it's a shame.

Man of Honour
Feel like I must be on a different client or something, PUBG for me has been least troublesome FPS I've ever played for cheaters.
Played 1300 hours and can only count on one hand the amount of players I confidently can say were cheating. Although I hear TPP is much much worse.

Associate
Feel like I must be on a different client or something, PUBG for me has been least troublesome FPS I've ever played for cheaters.
Played 1300 hours and can only count on one hand the amount of players I confidently can say were cheating. Although I hear TPP is much much worse.
I'm with you, here.

I won a game yesterday in duos with a cheater. Didn't click until around his 5th kill. Think he got a total of 15 kills which isn't that many but he was just tapping away with his silenced M16 with 4 scope, never even saw the people he killed. He was Chinese too and was talking away merrily with me the full game as if what he was doing was perfectly normal behavior.

Associate
The point is that the problem may not be as rampant as some would have you believe.

I think the monthly posted figures showing the amount of bans given out plus the countless people they don't catch or don't make it so obvious just shows how rampant it actually is. And saying I've only seen 5 cheaters in 1000 hours of gameplay doesn't mean there aren't more.

Associate
I think the monthly posted figures showing the amount of bans given out plus the countless people they don't catch or don't make it so obvious just shows how rampant it actually is. And saying I've only seen 5 cheaters in 1000 hours of gameplay doesn't mean there aren't more.

I think you're missing the point.
If we've not been killed by cheaters (or very rarely), we're not affected, so we don't really believe it's as rampant as the figures show.
How many times have you been killed by cheaters @Smok3y ?

Caporegime
the problem with vega is he will probably get put in with asia people more often
The point is that the problem may not be as rampant as some would have you believe.

100,000 people per week are banned from pubg. every week.

now having been a pb admin for many years the average cheat percentage in cods and battlefield since they began is about 10-15 percent of the player base. so factor that in against pubg you will see that its just the same as any of fps game. just a lot more play pubg. its often the same reoccuring cheaters also. they are getting banned just coming back.

you will get less cheating after patches. as the hacks often go down while they are updated.

just play the game dont worry about cheating it wont go away its in every game available.its big business. once you start looking deep into it you just wont enjoy gaming as much or just become paranoid every decent shot is a cheater. i see this with some players and it cracks them.

Associate
the problem with vega is he will probably get put in with asia people more often

Eh? No, PUBG only connects me to the Frankfurt and London servers. My ping to Asia is terrible.

I won a game yesterday in duos with a cheater. Didn't click until around his 5th kill. Think he got a total of 15 kills which isn't that many but he was just tapping away with his silenced M16 with 4 scope, never even saw the people he killed. He was Chinese too and was talking away merrily with me the full game as if what he was doing was perfectly normal behavior.

Because it IS normal behavior for the Chinese lol. Cheating is literally part of their culture.

On another note, the cheater that killed me last game was actually shooting people through walls. I hadn't seen that cheat before.

Man of Honour
100,000 people per week are banned from pubg. every week.

Don't doubt it, but it's been proven that 99% or more are from China from previous news releases. I'm just saying on EU servers in my experience it's been very rare that you will encounter a cheater.

Personally think PUBG is the best it has been in a long time now, really enjoy playing it since the last patch.
Had a good game on Vikendi earlier, M4/SLR combo is <3

Back
Top Bottom