Poll: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2019, Baku - Race 4/21

Rate the 2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

You mean you don’t love Crofty SHOUTING AT THE SKY every time a car passes the camera? :rolleyes::p

Man of Honour
You mean you don’t love Crofty SHOUTING AT THE SKY every time a car passes the camera? :rolleyes::p

Crofty was a complete twit today. Even Horner told him to stick to commentating. What was he on about - red bull had no chance of a front row and his master plan of putting Gasly out there to coordinate a tow was complete nonsense. Crofty seemed to think a front row was likely :D

Love this post on social media:

Kubica crashes: "Wow, get that old one handed slot machine out of the F1!".

Vettel crashes/spins: "Lol, MissionSpinNow, 4 times world champion lol, my dog is better than you".

Charles crashes: "Aww, poor boy, don't be hard on yourself, good luck tomorrow, you are the champion."

Ladies and Gentlemen i present to you F1 fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/11704799/development-corner-for-d-m2t

What a fantastic video! A good little vid that gives us a little insight into the design philosophy of the W10 and to some extent its predecessors.
James Allison is brilliant, he has a special way of explaining complicated stuff in a way that can be understood and digested by us mere mortals. He has such a passion and enthusiasm for the sport and the tech, its just brilliant!

Associate

What a fantastic video! A good little vid that gives us a little insight into the design philosophy of the W10 and to some extent its predecessors.
James Allison is brilliant, he has a special way of explaining complicated stuff in a way that can be understood and digested by us mere mortals. He has such a passion and enthusiasm for the sport and the tech, its just brilliant!
Great video

Associate

yea, great vid of aero philosophies. When they are talking about the aero vortexes building on top of each other I'm reminded about waves at a beach, just sometime you get a set where 2 waves become one an you get a bigger wave. they are doing this all the time to the aero and getting ground effect down-force from the floor.

its what makes F1, F1.

cool

Caporegime
I've just watched the highlights I suppose that's Ferrari somewhat justified in backing Vettel, Leclerc looked on course to embarrass Vettel again but threw it away through his inexperience.

Man of Honour
Soldato
Uh oh:

D5Ouu4wXkAE03WE.jpg%3Alarge

Caporegime
Watch Leclerc cruise up behind Vettel to then be ordered to hold station.

If he even gets close Ferrari will pit him to fit some prototype oblong wheels for testing.

At least on this circuit mistakes are punished which is how F1 should be, 90% of races on the calendar Leclerc would have just rejoined the track without hardly losing any time let alone retiring.

Associate
This race is geared up to be a classic, faster cars at the back. Mercs at the front!
i'm gonna have to pause the start so i can finish watching Villa chase their 11th straight league win

Back
Top Bottom