AORUS AD27QD How are ye liking it?

Associate
anyone had one for a few weeks, how is it overall, been looking for something to finally step up my ultra sharp from 5yrs ago and on paper it looks great?

Associate
I'm looking at this monitor along with the Acer Predator XB271HU and Asus PG279Q.

I had settled on the Asus PG279Q but it had pretty bad backlight bleed viewable in normal use so I returned that and can't decide wether to take a chance again on one or try one of the others as it is a bit of a pain to keep sending things back. Need to wait for the refund to come through though before I try another.

TFTCentral is a good resource to look at for monitor informations and reviews, I have some time off work next from friday for a few days and I'm hoping to have picked something up by then so I can have some fun playing with new toys :)

Soldato
I love mine (3 of them in triple on sim rig). And now with newest Nvidia driver screen is Gsync compatible meaning I can finally run all 3 without a hitch using 144hz Gsync on and Nvidia Surround.

I have seen reviews a bit of a mixed bag, but isnt that the case with every single monitor? I got lucky I guess, 3 screens no dead pixels, minimal BLB very good colour uniformity.

Back
Top Bottom