Formula Boinc 2019 - interested ?

PDW

PDW

Associate
OP
Indeed we have :)
I thought they were just bunkering but having looked at their top producer he has been running the very big GFN's that take a day to run on a 2080Ti and give 945k points each. He's been doing this for quite a while and has a whole load of tasks that *could* get validated between now and 9pm which would wipe out our lead. Maybe others have switched to smaller tasks for the sprint and so the number being run that would validate his has dropped. We could get lucky and keep the spot.

Almost 90 minutes until we find out ...

PDW

PDW

Associate
OP
That was an unexpected bonus :D
We kept 8th spot and 4 points for the sprint.

Thanks to everyone who joined in, a good team effort and our highest sprint finish so far :cool:

Soldato
I've returned back to Amicable Numbers now the DHEP challenge has finish, been experimenting with different settings, during the pentathlon race I did just one work unit at a time with all cores on it, this was a mistake. PPD one at a time is 984K, running 2 at a time upped it to 1,080K, 4 at a time 1,126K, all runtimes on each setting were constant until I upped it to 9 at a time, then they were all over the place so I've decided the sweet spot for me is 4 at time, plus bizarrely the amount of work units you get given is x2 the thread count of the work units not the machine.

Back
Top Bottom