What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Most of my PC gaming time is being spent on Imperator: Rome and Terraria at the moment.
Started playing Terraria ages ago but stopped because I had no idea what I was doing, I'm enjoying it a lot more after watching some videos to get my head around where to go and what to do.

Soldato
What I learned--I am nowhere near good enough to play Darkest Dungeon on highest difficulty!

And the newest dlc is hard.

There are some awesome mods for this game, especially skins. I just cleared a dungeon with Geralt, Kratos, Artorias and Slave Knight Gael. There are a few really cool new area/quest mods too.

Associate
That's about the point I got to, but never put in the last couple of hours to finish things off. I enjoyed the slow discovery / tech tree stuff a lot more than the actual story.

I just finished it this evening. The early game is definitely the best part. I nearly died from dehydration/starvation when I was trying to work out how to maximise my chances of survival. The game became less tense once I had built a base, installed a water filtration unit and started farming food.

Caporegime
Just tried out the demo for Colossus. I have to admit, I was surprised by how realistic some things looked and at times I almost forgot I was playing a video game. Although I wasn't a big fan of the cutscenes/monologues in the New Order, the visual quality in that regard in this instance is highly impressive. No doubt this is due to the id tech 6 engine. I was also surprised and pleased by just how well my GPU coped with running the game, too.

I might have to replay the demo again, and it's not often I do that.

Soldato
I picked up Forager last night after seeing a few YouTube videos and thinking it would be a game I really enjoyed.

Only intended to play for an hour or so...... nearly 3 hours later and I had to drag myself off to bed. Very addictive little game, definitely one of those 'oh just one more thing I want to do, oh and then that thing, oh and then that too' and before you know it time has disappeared.

Soldato
I picked up Forager last night after seeing a few YouTube videos and thinking it would be a game I really enjoyed.

Only intended to play for an hour or so...... nearly 3 hours later and I had to drag myself off to bed. Very addictive little game, definitely one of those 'oh just one more thing I want to do, oh and then that thing, oh and then that too' and before you know it time has disappeared.
Cheers - never heard of it but looks like the kind of thing I'd get into quite easily. Added to the wishlist!

Soldato
Cheers - never heard of it but looks like the kind of thing I'd get into quite easily. Added to the wishlist!

I've only played 3 hours so far so can't comment too much yet however it's been a blast so far. It's a repetitive gaming as you are heavily farming materials to progress, but things get easier as you progress.

My only concern with it I guess is the amount of replay-ability once you've completed it, however their is a roadmap of content on the way which looks promising and for £15 if I did only get one play through I would be very happy that I got my monies worth.

Soldato
I've only played 3 hours so far so can't comment too much yet however it's been a blast so far. It's a repetitive gaming as you are heavily farming materials to progress, but things get easier as you progress.

My only concern with it I guess is the amount of replay-ability once you've completed it, however their is a roadmap of content on the way which looks promising and for £15 if I did only get one play through I would be very happy that I got my monies worth.

I may hold off a little longer then, but sounds promising so far!

Bit of a mixture at the moment. I should really just focus on one.

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Squad
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

How is Fell Seal? It's been on my radar for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom