Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Yep, played a bit more of RE6 and decided that I agree on it being really bad.

Ended up picking up RE7 on the PC as Steam have a sale on for it at the moment and I prefer the PC for first person.

Picked up the RE2 remake for the console as well.

Nice one. 7 changes things a lot moving to first person - the game is more immersive and scary because of it, I think. I loved my time with it. 2 remake is more of what you would expect from a Resi game but they've really gone to town graphically. There are a few things I don't like about 2 but overall it is a great game.

Soldato
Playing Life Is Strange and a little Fifa19.

Mostly play games on game pass that look interesting, what are the next most anticipated games to release this year with confirmed release dates on xbox or PS?

Associate
Too many games and not enough time... I actually made a list of games I wanted to play and looked up how long they take complete. If I play about 10 hours a week... it'd take me 3 years to get through! And that's ignoring all the new releases I'd want to play...

Growing up sucks.

The following (not in any specific order) are on the list:

Spider-Man is up next
God of War 1-4 after that
Zelda:BOTW
Wargroove
Warhammer 2 Total War
Nier: Automata

as well as many many more...

Soldato
Just completed God Of War after being recommended it, amazing game - Enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. Some of the level design was top drawer.

I have now started Tomb Raider: Shadow of the Tomb Raider, actually quite enjoying this, was put off many times, but really digging it. Be nice to complete the reboot trilogy.

Associate
I picked up assassins creed odyssey in the recent ps sale, loving the gameplay and graphics in this game.

So far I’ve put 42 hours into this, and there’s still so much to do.

Also like it that it’s loosely based on old Greek mythology.

Can’t wait to fight some of the big bosses at the end of the game.

Soldato
Currently playing Rocket League (still), it's my go-to daily game.

I have also picked up WWZ with a few mates from work, so will be giving the multiplayer on that a go this week at some point. Mostly for the laugh, but apparently the game has done pretty well, too!

A bit bored of Apex Legends, now - totally fallen out of love with it.

Associate
Just completed Shadow of the Colossus....Remastered. loved it, nice landscape to explore too.

Never played the original or HD remake on tbe PS3 so I'm delighted they did this for the PS4.

Next up, Killzone Trilogy then maybe Alien Isolation again because I loved it the 1st play through.

Back
Top Bottom