• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Metro Exodus - crash question. 2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme and 9900K

Associate
Hello. I had a crash in VOLGA level after sneaking a bandit train when going to main base.
Game frozed, screen frez and "A crash has been detected by BugTrap".

CTRL ALT DELETE -> logout and its fine again.

Event viewer said: nothing info. Not display recovey crash, not TDR.
Only:"The description for Event ID 1 from source SMBCtrl cannot be found." Its from RGB fusion but i dont think its related. And "Event , LedLib2"

Just simply crash. It happened today,before was fine.
I can play 24 hours stable but today it happened after 3 minutes after starting game.

All my pc:
9900K 5ghz 65C on game
32GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000MHZ
Corsair 850RmX
2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme ( no oc ,stock )
Asus Prime Z390-A
The newest nvidia drivers currently have

Is this related to game or hardware?
In other games,and benchmarks not single crash.

Caporegime
Could be the game (as does have a few bugs), as i got a couple of random quits to the desktop with it, not long after id started playing it a couple of times, and i also had it freeze in the last part, which required a task manager kill, but when id loaded it straight back up again after, it was fine, i played for hrs.

Last edited:
Permabanned
If it's only doing it on one game I wouldn't really worry. It's almost certainly a clash with that game and a driver or something. It will eventually go away as the devs sort out problems.

Soldato
This should be stickied:

If you are running any overclocks on GPU, CPU, RAM etc... then the first place to look for instability issues is indeed your own overclocks.

Back to stock and try again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom