Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

Caporegime
Is it just me or are those who are signalling Marvel's and Fiege's apparent SJW moment also the ones that are saying they're for SJW? I will need to ask anyone at work who's seen it if they noticed anything unusual about the final battle scene.

Caporegime
Is it just me or are those who are signalling Marvel's and Fiege's apparent SJW moment also the ones that are saying they're for SJW? I will need to ask anyone at work who's seen it if they noticed anything unusual about the final battle scene.

You can't ask specifics though. At most you can ask is "what is your stand out moment from the movie"

Soldato
Why? See that's the mindset I don't get. Why would a more female centric MCU Phase 4 bother you?

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, but it won't interest me either. Female centric is fine as long as i can feel connected to the characters and like them. I love Black Widow, Wanda, Wasp and Gemora and adore Mantis. But CM comes across as arrogant and robotic, i don't feel a connection to that at all so with anything with her in it i'll pass and wait for it on streaming, and if i don't go to see it then the wife won't go because she only goes to the cinema with me.

They urgently need to make CM interesting pretty fast if they want the cash to keep rolling in. There's nothing interesting to me about a perfect superhero that can just destory everything with one punch, it'll be boring

Last edited:
Soldato
They noticed it to bring it up or noticed it like they noticed they notice it was a Marvel movie?

I noticed it too as I saw the film but I didn’t bring it up in conversation until someone else here had done.

I don't have a problem with the scene itself (apart from the poor job of superimposing Wasp in there like a bad photoshop) but the poor clunky way it came together.

Compare it to the group scene in the first Avengers movie, they've already had interactions and dialogue together and that scene was a team coming together of characters we've known and grew up with for decades. The culmination of a dream of seeing the Avenger live on screen for the first time and they felt like a team working together.

But in Endgame:
At least half the women in there have never seen or spoke to each other before, never had an interaction and only grouped together because they were female? Come on! It was stupid as hell and obvious as ****. It's not they even did much, they "charged" at a van and then they spread out again after a few seconds.

Caporegime
I don't have a problem with the scene itself (apart from the poor job of superimposing Wasp in there like a bad photoshop) but the poor clunky way it came together.

Compare it to the group scene in the first Avengers movie, they've already had interactions and dialogue together and that scene was a team coming together of characters we've known and grew up with for decades. The culmination of a dream of seeing the Avenger live on screen for the first time and they felt like a team working together.

But in Endgame:
At least half the women in there have never seen or spoke to each other before, never had an interaction and only grouped together because they were female? Come on! It was stupid as hell and obvious as ****. It's not they even did much, they "charged" at a van and then they spread out again after a few seconds.

I see that they grouped together because by chance they were nearby? Have you considered that? instead it seems your mind automatically took you somewhere else?

Caporegime
It's also from the 80s and not a superhero film :p

Just realised it wasn't the 90s, it was the 00s.

Remember Elektra and Catwoman?

And it is not like strong female leads don't work, Buffy and Dark Angel were great.
Elektra and Catwoman were just crap movies. They'd still be crap movies if they had male leads.

Caporegime
The chances of that are astromical,

Maybe 14m to 1 :D

Like I said, movies, and particular marvel movies are movies of chance.

Like from the very beginning, that a doctor happens to be in a cave which saved Stark in the first Iron man? Imagine if he wasn’t there….dead Stark…franchise ends.

To watch Marvel movies is to accept these are a movie of chance.

Caporegime

Like from the very beginning, that a doctor happens to be in a cave which saved Stark in the first Iron man? Imagine if he wasn’t there….dead Stark…franchise ends.

And in IW if Thanos collected the stones in any other order then he likely wouldn't have succeeded.

Soldato

You're just doing mental backflips to explain it away. But as i have said it's only a minor blip that the next time i'll just ignore the screen as it just feminist baiting

Back
Top Bottom