LG 32GK850G vs 32GK850F

Associate
Hello guys!

Im on my way back to pc gaming. Been away for a while and only used a ps4 pro, but cant stand the 30 fps (why do I even bother with consoles, as I allways hate it LOL)

Annyway, as I just bought a RTX 2070 and must also buy a new monitor. Sold my 27 g-sync 144hz TN, when I sold my gaming comp before new year!

I want to up the size to 32 and what I have seen the LG 32GK850G seems really awesome.
But the freesyns version have HDR 400 (not the best) and have a wider colour gamut, is it worth getting or should I go for the g-sync thats the faster monitor. Or should I even wait; is there say a LG-32 950XX on the way ?

In this review, that HDR 400 doesent seems to do much, pretty much not worth it and it's way slower then the G model:
https://pcmonitors.info/reviews/lg-32gk850f/

Or should I maybe settle for this one as it's so cheap, and wait for the nextgen screens to come out:
AOC 32" LED Curved CQ32G1

Best reagrds
Mike

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yeah I know that HDR 400 aint much to have, but atleast the F model then gets a wider colour palette, as said in the review. But well as you said, the g-sync is better as it's faster and have the g-sync benefit.
But something says to me: naah go for the cheap AOC, as it's a very good monitor. Maybe I will do that as it's almost half the price from the LG g-sync model. And just be happy with the AOC and wait for better tech to come out :)

Thanks for your answer!

Associate
If you're not sure on the LG monitors, I'd go for the CQ32G1 and get on with enjoying some gaming and use it almost as a temporary screen whilst keeping an eye on new monitor developments. Something may well come along that's perfect for you.

Associate
OP
Well said keylion. Thats exactly what I was thinking :)
the CQ32G1 is dirt cheap, and get high praise all over it seems.
Right now I have an old - over 10 years BenQ 24 TN panel, but play on my Sony XE9005 Tv - great Tv Btw. But also need a good monitor, as I just love to play on a monitor.
Thanks for you input, appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom