Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Associate
Seeing these pics, sorry, but these resolutions are cray cray :)

You can't even drive that in 60fps, can you?
You sure can not as tough as 4K PC.I am starting to really like 3440 x 1440 21:9 looks great and not as many pixels
  • Size = 5760 x 1080 = 6,220,800 pixels
  • Megapixels = 6.22 Megapixels
  • Aspect ratio: 5.33 (landscape orientation)
  • Size = 3840 x 2160 = 8,294,400 pixels
  • Megapixels = 8.29 Megapixels
  • Aspect ratio: 1.78 (landscape orientation)
  • Type of aspect ratio = HD 16:9
  • Size = 3440 x 1440 = 4,953,600 pixels
  • Megapixels = 4.95 Megapixels
  • Aspect ratio: 2.39 (landscape orientation)
  • Type of aspect ratio = Cinema 'Scope'

Soldato
Seeing these pics, sorry, but these resolutions are cray cray :)

You can't even drive that in 60fps, can you?

Like gerardfraser pointed out, triple screen 1080p is less than 4k, actually is just about 75% of it. If a 2080 can't do 60fps here under reasonable settings, then a 2080ti can't do 4k and as well - never mind any other GPU.

Ah, you like to have all maxed out? Then you'll need a 2080ti for 1080p@60fps for some games, as a 2080 is not enough in certain scenarios. :)

Soldato
OP
I've just picked this up again - are there any particular settings to tweak for best FPS or is it just a case of moving the overall slider down until satisfied?
Afaik shader and shadow settings eat most fps. And the game likes lot of CPU cores, particularly in cities. With the PC in your sig I would set it to 1440p and mix of high/very high preset.

Soldato
Cheers @Paul_cz

After all this time, I can't believe the game still suffers from the simplest of bugs. I can't change the settings with the overall slider, I need to go into advanced and change every individual setting - and if I then change the FOV then the graphics settings all revert back to the "high" preset.

The game looks great though, so hopefully I can stick with it this time round. :)

Associate
Great game i loved it recently started again but i couldn't bare the early mission so i downloaded 100% save. Bit of a bad move though as your carrying too much and can't move.. Whoops

Associate
I've been playing this for the last few weeks and have really enjoyed it.

I'm at the point where I've "completed" the game with the exception of initiating the final conversation. If I were to install the DLCs would they work at this point in the story or would I be better off starting a new game?

Associate

I'm at the point where I've "completed" the game with the exception of initiating the final conversation. If I were to install the DLCs would they work at this point in the story or would I be better off starting a new game?

i think you just get the epilouge ending and back to main screen to start a new game.

Soldato

Start a new game - you'll enjoy the process far more!

Tweak some other things like going hardcore with various ailments to keep things interesting. There are so many ways to do so many missions it does not get old.

Associate
I got as far as the monastery and just gave up as it bored me to death and even with a walk through I couldn't get through it. Is there a way to just skip it or cheese through it? I want to get back into this but the 2-3 times I've loaded it back up I've just not had the will to go through this bit.

Associate
I got as far as the monastery and just gave up as it bored me to death and even with a walk through I couldn't get through it. Is there a way to just skip it or cheese through it? I want to get back into this but the 2-3 times I've loaded it back up I've just not had the will to go through this bit.

Kill the bloke or follow a guide and just power through. I think I got through in 2 in game days, most of it spent waiting.

Soldato
I totally understand, I almost quit playing the entire game just because of this bit, its not just tedious its bugged to high heaven, difficult and misleading as well as completely unfair (standing in the morning mass and skipping time to 1 minute past breakfast start and being locked away for it)
I blagged my way through it and got an unsatisfactory outcome but was too glad to just leave that place to care

Soldato
OP
The final DLC comes out later this month and the new royal edition that will contain all DLCs + new patch will get CE treatment

kcdrecollectorseditioqakst.png

Soldato
Would've been nice if they gave you a key for every platform, or at least 1 console + PC, with the CE. It's free for them to do, but worth a lot to the player.

Back
Top Bottom