Pokemon Go

Associate
Need to trade a Pokémon to get past the next mission and no one local I know plays :(

You sure mate? I got invited into a local WhatsApp group with 105 players. Not too sure about Facebook but take a look on the Silph Road community group map, bound to be one near you and they'll have a decent amount of people. https://thesilphroad.com/map#5.91/53.331/-0.693

Failing that maybe check Facebook for local people? OR if you're super stuck and have a tablet or spare phone, create a second account and do a quick trade.

Soldato
Darn ditto, I'm five months in (I believe) and still can't catch the git :D
It's definitely one of the dumbest quests in the game. I am lucky to be part of a 3000 person discord in my city so I got one early on due to a player callout but randomly finding one is just pure luck.

Non stop events also make it harder as there is less stuff spawning that can be a ditto

Soldato
Agreed. I found a couple of Dittos pretty early on, but it took me about 3 months to find one when I actually had to complete the damn challenge. Similarly, it took me almost a year to evolve a Magikarp, and then not two weeks later I get a challenge to... evolve a Magikarp :mad:

Feel free to add me. I send out gifts most days I can: 9769 5422 4951

Associate
Pop a lucky egg on and open a gift when you're on d-day. it'll pop up with 100k XP instead of 50k. Same with bestfriends 200k instead of 100k.

You can open the gift and quickly X out, go to items and pop one on, but you have a very limited time and sometimes it can be instant so better doing it beforehand.

Last edited:
Associate
Darn ditto, I'm five months in (I believe) and still can't catch the git :D

Get the new detective pikachu quest! Detective Pikachu: Catch 10 Jigglypuff, Aipom or Snubbull will give you a ditto. CP 356 = 100%

Just bin off any tasks you don't care about and spin a few stops or check local discords for the task. My gotcha caught 22 Aipom onthe way in to work so you'd complete it in no time.

Associate
Just started playing again since the original launch back in 2016, anybody want to add me as a friend in return for some daily gifts. Need 3 new friends for a current mission objective but already gone through my fb and close friends who are still playing

Code: Msg me

Last edited:
Associate
Any tips on catching ghost type? Used to be very common at night back in 2016 when game launched. Now not seeing any.

Need 10 to progress field research and been stuck on it for a few days at 0 out of 10

Associate
Yeah seems to be the only easy way to farm ghost Pokémon currently. Did the lvl 2 raid of higher at the wkend but not been able to find another research since. Just have to keep deleting field research till i find those that reward ghost. Bit of a pain!

Associate
If you can get into a local discord/whatsapp/facebook group people usually post up what stops have what task (or you could at least ask people to keep an eye out). Also handy for finding nests - misdreveous, shuppet and ghastly all nest so should be some place near by packed full of them (handy for finding a shiny too).

Soldato
Amount of Snorlax's i've caught during this event is sickening, my high IV snorlax is about to get fatter.

Just like showing this off this shiny as it’s beautiful, caught it ages ago

Sorry img is huge, uploaded off my phone

mZEZV4x_d.jpg

Need some friends for the special challenge, i also give daily gifts

1856 2190 9522

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom