Playstation Plus

Soldato
The Amazon one was glitching for a little while on Friday - you paid your monies and you were sent two codes - 1 product code for 12 months Plus and then a promotional code that was also giving you a year of Plus.
That was fixed, but then the forums filled up with people moaning about buying 12 months of Plus access and only getting 12 months of Plus access :)

V F

V F

Soldato
I cannot get over how fun Journey was, granted I played a little when it was available on PSN Plus but dived in to finish it this morning. Such an elegant game. The last time I played it I don't think I saw any other players last year. Then saw 3 this morning.

Associate
I cannot get over how fun Journey was, granted I played a little when it was available on PSN Plus but dived in to finish it this morning. Such an elegant game. The last time I played it I don't think I saw any other players last year. Then saw 3 this morning.

It is a splendid game. Much like "Flower" before it, the game really opens up to replay value when you start working on the trophies and adds a lot more to the gameplay experience.

Soldato
I was enjoying the PS Vita and PS3 games more, as it also gave my daughter some games to have a go at , as she mostly uses the PS3 and PS Vita I have kicking about, and it was a good source of available PS Vita games on the go, now they removed them, I'll not be renewing PS Plus, unless I find an absolute amazing price in the next 5 weeks as thats all i've got left from the 2 years I had stacked up.

Soldato
is there any way to DL your cloud saves without PS+?, pretty sure there is not, but thought it worth asking.
Pretty sure they are locked in unless you have plus...

I was enjoying the PS Vita and PS3 games more, as it also gave my daughter some games to have a go at , as she mostly uses the PS3 and PS Vita I have kicking about, and it was a good source of available PS Vita games on the go, now they removed them, I'll not be renewing PS Plus, unless I find an absolute amazing price in the next 5 weeks as thats all i've got left from the 2 years I had stacked up.
It's not great is it, people were generally expecting more PS4 content which clearly isn't going to happen, no great deals for Plus around at the moment either...

Soldato
Pretty sure they are locked in unless you have plus...

It's not great is it, people were generally expecting more PS4 content which clearly isn't going to happen, no great deals for Plus around at the moment either...

No not really, I'm not overly impressed if I'm honest, I know its for online services as well, but being I mostly play single player story based games, I'm not getting much value from the service no more, hence why if I good deal comes along I'll maybe take it up, but not paying the full £49.99 - not worth it, rather pay for EA Access for my PC if I'm being totally honest, as they seems better value to me.

Soldato
Same here, have hardly played online in the last few months bar a little Apex Legends now and again, luckily I grabbed 12 months sub when it was around £30. Cheapest I can find is £37.99 right now, you could probably get 3 or 5% off with FB code.

Soldato

No not really, I'm not overly impressed if I'm honest, I know its for online services as well, but being I mostly play single player story based games, I'm not getting much value from the service no more, hence why if I good deal comes along I'll maybe take it up, but not paying the full £49.99 - not worth it, rather pay for EA Access for my PC if I'm being totally honest, as they seems better value to me.

Yeah, just like I predicted.

Sony remove PS3 and Vita games, increased the price of the service. So now you are paying more for less and the quality of PS4 games on PS Plus is poor.

Soldato
Both great games. But they will get stick due to the price that both of these can be purchased for / lack of triple AAA style games.

I already have overcooked, however it's rubbish without drunken friends.

Really excited to play Edith Finch though

Back
Top Bottom