Playstation Plus

Soldato
What Remains of Edith Finch is an excellent game, but given the gradual price increases and then the removal of PS3/Vita games, I'd expect one solid retail-priced release most months now.

Soldato
Overcooked is a very good game. Sadly Multiplayer didn't get added to the series until Overcooked! 2.

If you have family, friends or a partner that you game with, this is excellent. I've had lots of fun with my partner who isn't even a gamer.

Soldato
I don't understand how they've removed essentially 2/3 of the games (PS3 and vita) and its still **** games for PS4.
Agreed, rubbish choice this month again. Might get a couple of good game a year if your lucky. Think im going to let my subscription run out this time.

Soldato
Overcooked is a very good game. Sadly Multiplayer didn't get added to the series until Overcooked! 2.

If you have family, friends or a partner that you game with, this is excellent. I've had lots of fun with my partner who isn't even a gamer.

yup, been having a blast on this with my two kids. Great for couch co-op, but probably not so fun as a solo game...

Soldato
I don't understand how they've removed essentially 2/3 of the games (PS3 and vita) and its still **** games for PS4.

That was their plan all along. Remove PS3 and vita games and increased the sub from £40 to £50 then offer poor PS4 games. Which many can be had on the cheap anyway. Get the customer to pay more for less while Sony still makes a huge profit with little effort.

Microsoft's service is looking more better these days even without Game Pass.

V F

V F

Soldato
That was their plan all along. Remove PS3 and vita games and increased the sub from £40 to £50 then offer poor PS4 games. Which many can be had on the cheap anyway. Get the customer to pay more for less while Sony still makes a huge profit with little effort.

Microsoft's service is looking more better these days even without Game Pass.

Aside from the poor games, with your reasoning how else do you play online if you don't like the games or the £50?

Soldato
Luckily I bought an unwanted 1 year code gift from a friend for £20 otherwise i'd be a little miffed subscribing, I don't play online much, mainly use my PS4 for exclusive single player games like GoW, but only seeing 2 games for PSN Plus members that's really shoddy.

Back
Top Bottom