Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
My wife recently said a phrase that went like this:

"I need to find a minky Mcloth"

I didn't ask any questions, because if the woman wants a cleaning product, the woman wants a cleaning product. She can use her 30 mins a week outside the kitchen to find it. It was only after leaving the 15th store or so, none of which had this bloody thing, that I asked to know more. Turns out she read an article in the daily mail about how an instagram influencer managed to get these cloths sold out because she's so popular. My wife is 36.

I'm still undecided on the best course of action :mad:

You can get them mail order dead easy????? Who goes around 15 shops looking for stuff nowadays????

https://www.minky.com/uk/m-cloth-anti-bacterial-cleaning-pad.html

Caporegime

I didn't ask any questions, because if the woman wants a cleaning product, the woman wants a cleaning product. She can use her 30 mins a week outside the kitchen to find it. It was only after leaving the 15th store or so, none of which had this bloody thing, that I asked to know more. Turns out she read an article in the daily mail about how an instagram influencer managed to get these cloths sold out because she's so popular. My wife is 36.

Divorce clearly :p

Caporegime

Tbh fair I would be divorcing her for reading the DM never mind following the Instagram influencer :D

Associate
Bro...:(

Saying that I've just realised I spotted one of those Minky Mcloths in my mrs kitchen the other day, looks like it's time to move on.

Ive just noticed the mrs has one and a few other odds and sods that's recommended apparently, its her new found obsession..... Think i might need to exit stage left!!

Soldato

mine knows better than to get me involved, I would make her life miserable for it :D
We are now owners of a stupid spinny mop bucket that i absolutely hate.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I knew wireless charging pads were thin, but not this thin/high quality! Metal and glass is what makes this 15W one up. Not bad for the price, and it's Type-C :cool:

rps20190502_105727_596.jpg

rps20190502_105801_778.jpg

Lastly, changed the centre console cupholders in my car for the sliding drawer box, will be modding in a fast wireless charging pad inside there so my phone can charge discreetly. The S10e is the exact width to fit in there snugly which is a bonus.

rps20190502_105826_769.jpg

Back
Top Bottom