**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
According to GSMArena, the battery is only 85mAh more in the 3a. I would agree with others, the 3 at the crazy price it was would have been a better option, with the money you saved (buying a better phone!) you could have got some good Bluetooth headphones ;)

You going to use the galaxy buds Andy ? Saw your review, I am still keen on them but I am guessing better options for the money ?

Associate
I use my Samsung Buds with the Pixel 3 that i got and i cant tell any difference in sound quality between the usage of the 2 phones. I did install the Samsung Wear App on my Pixel though. They can be had brand new for about £60-65 if you look hard enough.

Soldato
Sounds like one of those US only offers, we'll find out today I guess.

Full specs are leaked again not that they were particularly a secret. They even packed an OLED screen into this instead of a cheaper IPS. So at a glance the difference between this and full flavour Pixel 3 will be possibly not as nice but still OLED screen, SoC and one less selfie camera? Battery in this is only marginally bigger but should last longer with a midrange SoC hopefully.

Soldato
I
Sounds like one of those US only offers, we'll find out today I guess.

Full specs are leaked again not that they were particularly a secret. They even packed an OLED screen into this instead of a cheaper IPS. So at a glance the difference between this and full flavour Pixel 3 will be possibly not as nice but still OLED screen, SoC and one less selfie camera? Battery in this is only marginally bigger but should last longer with a midrange SoC hopefully.

It's in Carphone tomorrow ;)

Soldato
No doubt it will be the cheapest one and also require an overpriced 24 month contract :D

The Verge already have a review up, guess we'll see more popping up today. Essentially seems as expected, great Pixel camera and pure Android experience in a package with less bells and whistles. All with a headphone jack too :p

Soldato
Not shabby but a shame about 11" screen size on the Chromebook, little too small. Also looks like quite a few other retailers are offering it.

Although looks like Google are offering free Nest Hub directly from their site which might be better offer for some.

Soldato
Price point is still very wrong on the 3a. This should be a sub £300 device. Why not make it that instead of bundling a chrome book with it. Even the jump from 3a to 3axl price is to much.

Silly really. Google really do need to look at pricing considering they are all about the technology and software not the hardware.

Back
Top Bottom