The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
That looks superb! Recipe or just free styled ?

Free styled pretty much. Packet of cod which I rubbed some jerk seasoning on then fried in coconut oil.
Sirloin steak I marinated in a bag with fresh lime juice, coriander, chilli flakes, chili powder then cooked in a hot pan.

salsa was just cherry plum tomatoes, onion, lime juice, coriander. Avocado just sliced with some lime juice and salt and pepper. Then just thinly sliced pepper, red onion, lettuce. Wraps from the shop. Done!

Don
Just 1 piece of Toblerone :eek:

60100695_10156192424621847_3033262224064905216_o.jpg

Soldato
OU2yuU.jpg

qBLSu4.jpg

First time visiting Mesa in Duke Street, Glasgow for breakfast. I had the hot lamb red shakshuka with harissa and herb panigratto. I also got some extra black pudding, which came in a little side dish and I added on. Was freaking delicious! The lamb was spicy and so tender. And the eggs were perfect. The black pudding went really well with it too :D

rw2BMo.jpg

Another first time visit for lunch today. Went to Bar Soda in Mitchell Lane. For a starter I had chicken gyoza dumplings with Szechuan dip. Not bad, but nothing to write home about. Probably wouldn't get this again.

ekXUfn.jpg

The main course was much better, Singapore Street Noodles, with chicken, tiger prawns, crispy pork and chilli omelette. It was spicier than I was expecting but it was very tasty :)

fp06rz.jpg

They didn't have the dessert I wanted to try, the Super Thai Sundae, so I had the drumstick caipirovska sorbet, which was vanilla ice cream and raspberry sorbet, with a drumstick lolly. Also comes with a shot of a drumstick themed cocktail they do. Really does taste like drumstick! Even if it wasn't my number 1 choice, it was still enjoyable :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom