Energy Suppliers

Associate
I just got an email from bulb saying they were sorry it took them 9 minutes to answer the phone when I called customer services and so they had credited £10 to my account :)

Soldato
Looking to change from BG but currently pay £133 combined. About as good as i'll get it for a 3 bed semi?

You need to know your yearly usage, size and type of house doesn't given enough info as the range of usage is too big to be useful.

I currently pay £82 a month, but I may be a lower user than you.

Soldato
Switched to Bulb from Scottish power after fixed deal ended, based on last years use monthly payment for dual fuel down from £190 to £156 for 4 bed detached house.

Soldato
.. can't you go and get a room fixed sticky thread, or MM for these, too frequent spamming referral discourses ?
Not frequent enough - we still get people signing up to new suppliers without claiming their free £50, or whatever.

Maybe a mod could add a poll to the thread that says "these suppliers offer a sign up referral bonus to new customers:" and a list with values as the poll options. At least then people wouldn't miss it.

Not sure if that's the best solution, just riffing.

Back
Top Bottom