Islamaphobia Legislation (UK)

Soldato
Hating muslims? No. Hating the agenda of what they want to accomplish!

^ And what is the hate-worthy agenda that all Muslims want to accomplish? :rolleyes:

I often see this, the word all inserted into a trolling statement as if only one muslim dissented, it would not be a problem.

The fact is that it is the creed of the religion that apostates should be punished, that homosexuality should be punished. It is the law of this country that is threatened, not a medieval belief system that is imported and supported by a few percent of the population.

Soldato
Just a quick aside regarding "grooming gangs", how about we call them what they actually are - "paedophile rape gangs" - The use of "grooming" as a synonym for child rape (inc via prostitution) is disgusting, it's a soft word used by the media to lessen the outrage which should rightly be felt at the acts these animals carry out on kids.

Associate
in order to oppose those goals, a muslim basically needs to become apostate and subject to death penalty. a great number of muslims i'm sure don't want to agree with many tenets of their religion, they will drink and eat bacon on the sly, but even they will buckle and support them when the time comes.

from what i've seen the flexibility to create a corrupt, unprincipled mess like modern christianity does not exist in islam.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Throwing gays off buildings, killing apostates etc only really applies to the likes of the wonderful people of Saudi, Afghanistan and equally backwards places.

Take a look at Syria which is predominantly Muslim, but doesn't have any of that in the government-controlled areas which are much more secular. You can find videos of Christmas being celebrated in Damascus replete with people dancing around in elf and santa costumes posing next to snowmen etc with Muslims and Christians side by side.

I have no time for any religion at all, particularly the nasty extremes of Islam, but it simply isn't true that all Muslims are itching for an Islamic caliphate.

Our government has a lot to answer for the spread of extreme Islamism around the world going back decades undermining any progress towards secularism & nationalism away from Islamism in the Middle East & North Africa. They backed the 'moderate' jihadis in Syria and toppled Gaddafi even though Libya had fought against jihadi nutters (backed by the UK) for years. There's a video of Thatcher on Youtube giving a speech to the Mujahideen praising them for their fight against the evil Russians.

The Manchester bomber had links to the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group which MI6 had backed as far back as the '90s to fight against Gaddafi and the Royal Navy evacuated the bomber back to the UK after he had finished fighting in the Libyan regime change war.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...a-bomber-was-rescued-from-libya-by-royal-navy

What other jihadi nutters were on that ship?

Caporegime
Throwing gays off buildings, killing apostates etc only really applies to the likes of the wonderful people of Saudi, Afghanistan and equally backwards places.

Take a look at Syria which is predominantly Muslim, but doesn't have any of that in the government-controlled areas which are much more secular. You can find videos of Christmas being celebrated in Damascus replete with people dancing around in elf and santa costumes posing next to snowmen etc with Muslims and Christians side by side.

I have no time for any religion at all, particularly the nasty extremes of Islam, but it simply isn't true that all Muslims are itching for an Islamic caliphate.

Well said, this is essentially my take on it as well.

Associate
there's no doubt muslims are often pleased to live in permissive western society and indulge in forbidden activities, but asked whether they support the restrictive nature of islam's teachings and the severity of punishment, I've never seen less than a strong majority in favour.

muslims can be hypocrites who indulge in guilty pleasures apparently. who knew?

Back
Top Bottom