Recommend me a wireless charging stand

Soldato
I've just got an iPhone which supports wireless charging. Any personal recommendations for a charging stand for my bedside table?

I'm not even sure what criteria I should be judging them on, as it's entirely new to me! I guess that since it's to use overnight, the speed of charge isn't that high a priority. So maybe just something that looks good, is reliable and is sturdy.

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
OP
Oh, I should have said - I think I am specifically after a stand rather than a mat. The intention is something that I can just reach out and give the phone a prod to see what time it is.

Associate
Just wish they didn't have such bright bloody lights on. I've got some excellent tape which has covered all of mine.

My wireless charger has coil whine anyway which can be annoying. I only use it on my desk, and usually have music on. It'd be nice to have one on my bedside table.

Soldato
OP
Oh, also it says no AC adaptor, but then gives no indication what plug end it has! I assume I just need a standard plug with a USB port on it? (Although I'd need an uprated one to get the higher charging rate.)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
You don't need any uprated cable. Just a normal MIcro USB cable as all of them are QuickCharge compatible. The only thing you do need to use is the Samsung AC adapter which is QC2.0 spec, or a third part one that is QC2.0 spec or greater in order to get the 10W fast wireless charge output.

Associate
Oh, also it says no AC adaptor, but then gives no indication what plug end it has! I assume I just need a standard plug with a USB port on it? (Although I'd need an uprated one to get the higher charging rate.)

it comes with a 3ft micro usb cable which you plug into any mobile phone adaptor.. works just fine with my iphone..

Back
Top Bottom