Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's a Maserati. Ferrari running costs for crap build quality and 911 performance at most. Horrible things, how that company is still going is beyond me.

Heavens! I don't know if you've been in later models but they are built really nicely and the leather is more supple and higher quality than anything BMW have in their showrooms. Also, that 4.7 V8 sounds absolutely amazing. Arguably the nicest V8 sound and the exhaust doesn't fart and crackle 24/7 like on /some/cars these days :p

Soldato
Heavens! I don't know if you've been in later models but they are built really nicely and the leather is more supple and higher quality than anything BMW have in their showrooms. Also, that 4.7 V8 sounds absolutely amazing. Arguably the nicest V8 sound and the exhaust doesn't fart and crackle 24/7 like on /some/cars these days :p
Check Doug Demuro's review of the Ghibli, it's horrific

Caporegime
They're all crap. All the way from the old BiTurbo up until the current crop, they're overpriced, unreliable, asspensiff AF to run cars which are ticking the second you fire them up. And when they go, you're in for a world of pain.

Back
Top Bottom