Fixtures on Sky:
wda55RW.png
TV:

wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Don
We're seeing exactly why players pressure officials. Pawson was about to blow up to give the free-kick for the foul by Dier but knew he'd have to send him off so changed his mind, he's then getting abused for stopping play for a head injury when Bournemouth are on the attack and even more so when Dier tripped Wilson in the area (he can't see the challenge so he can never give it). The moment Spurs gave him an excuse to send somebody off or give a penalty he was giving it and Son gave him that excuse.

Associate
We're seeing exactly why players pressure officials. Pawson was about to blow up to give the free-kick for the foul by Dier but knew he'd have to send him off so changed his mind, he's then getting abused for stopping play for a head injury when Bournemouth are on the attack and even more so when Dier tripped Wilson in the area (he can't see the challenge so he can never give it). The moment Spurs gave him an excuse to send somebody off or give a penalty he was giving it and Son gave him that excuse.

Yea, I think you see the reverse after a red card aswell. I wouldn’t be surprised if any slightly 2 footed challenge from a Bournemouth player is given straight red. It’s like refs feel the need to balance the cards given.

Caporegime
Yellow for me that one but it's one of those that referees can give either way. It's not like he lunged in studs first with both feet.

Soldato
We should walk off the pitch and abandon match .keep energy for Wednesday!

The ref is really poor but we should have scored 3 before it went **** up

Back
Top Bottom