must plays

Associate
If you had a friend that had never played a game on PC and just built their first one to a good level of spec what would your 3 games you would tell them to play straight away ?

I would suggest

1. dayz it was what made me build one years ago and for all its flack nothing is better spending hours collecting gear and then seeing another player move around in the distance

2. CSGO no competitive scene like it

3. Witcher 3 goes without saying I think?

Associate
1. A game from the Total War series. Rome 2/ Attila/ Warhammer depending on what they're in to.
2. Metro Exodus. Looks brilliant on PC.
3. BF: V with ray tracing on and the works.

Soldato
Witcher 3 game of the year edition

Shogun 2 total war - most beginner friendly total war.

Doom 4

All varied games that will show off what a good speccrd pc can do and plus all good points to why a pc makes a good gaming alternative to a console.

Caporegime
Doom 2016, probably Metro Exodus, and maybe something like The Witcher 3.

Although not my top personal choices, the above would give a sample from current/fancy looking titles to best show off what can be achieved with top end graphics. Saying that, I probably should have thrown in Colussus into this (checked out the demo the other day and I was blown away by how good it looked).

Soldato
Has your friend played most of the suggestions on a console? If so look at pc only games, the depth in DCS world, or first person shooters with mouse keyboard and RTS games.

Associate
If your friend likes sims, Arma 3. Not a new game but can show the scope (and modding scene) of the PC. You can create skirmishes to full blown battles in the Editor (its not difficult) just throw down a load of squads/tanks/aircraft and let the chaos ensue. It's addictive, also, one of the best co-op games ever in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom