PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Don't doubt it, but it's been proven that 99% or more are from China from previous news releases. I'm just saying on EU servers in my experience it's been very rare that you will encounter a cheater.

Personally think PUBG is the best it has been in a long time now, really enjoy playing it since the last patch.
Had a good game on Vikendi earlier, M4/SLR combo is <3

Couldn't agree more its just getting better and better

Associate
Had a few games last night after a loooong spell away on Apex. Had to rebind keys to avoid confusion :p. Managed some kills which made me happy at least. I take it the Win94 got a buff at some point? I got one shotted in the head with a L2 helmet by it, though I was on about 98% hp. But still...

Soldato
Had a few games last night after a loooong spell away on Apex. Had to rebind keys to avoid confusion :p. Managed some kills which made me happy at least. I take it the Win94 got a buff at some point? I got one shotted in the head with a L2 helmet by it, though I was on about 98% hp. But still...
Is weird after apex, feels like a game from 1998,slugish and ugly and awkward, I think lots of things got changed as I got 1 shot shotgunned with lvl 3 armour, unless we both got cheat on

Man of Honour
I take it the Win94 got a buff at some point? I got one shotted in the head with a L2 helmet by it, though I was on about 98% hp. But still...

Does 99 damage to Lvl2 helmet, always has done.

I think lots of things got changed as I got 1 shot shotgunned with lvl 3 armour, unless we both got cheat on

Shotgun is still one pump to upper chest, even with lvl3 vest. Provided all 9 pellets hit that area.

Associate
Is weird after apex, feels like a game from 1998,slugish and ugly and awkward, I think lots of things got changed as I got 1 shot shotgunned with lvl 3 armour, unless we both got cheat on
I know right. I kept trying to slide and ping things haha. Running and jumping seems to take twice as long. I had to make E my action key as F was driving me mad after so long using E in Apex. Switch lean right to one of my mouse keys.

Does 99 damage to Lvl2 helmet, always has done.
Oh ok fair enough, it has been a while! Caught me totally by surprise.

Soldato
I think you're missing the point.
If we've not been killed by cheaters (or very rarely), we're not affected, so we don't really believe it's as rampant as the figures show.
How many times have you been killed by cheaters @Smok3y ?

I've played with you tonnes of times and I can't think of any explanation as to why you are so good at this game! But then I haven't ever been killed by you, so yeah, Reaps definitely does NOT cheat. :D

Associate
they increased SR's damage to 150% on patch 27 then decreased them to 130% on patch 28. The AWM would 1 shot people with lvl 2 vests and was so OP they had to drop the damage a little

Caporegime
I've played with you tonnes of times and I can't think of any explanation as to why you are so good at this game! But then I haven't ever been killed by you, so yeah, Reaps definitely does NOT cheat. :D

hes not bad shooty wise but not really good circle sense wise. but like you really physical. :D your main issue is you crack under pressure :p

should jump in do some more squad drops. ;)

Associate
I can spray with 4x and up too. Great advantage to have over others.

800 DPI with 44 in game on all scopes.

That was quite a few potato's it looks like you went up against in the game, but good movement none-the-less. I see you are a fan of full-auto spray at medium range with 3x-4x scope. Seems that is becoming more popular these days. Totally unrealistic but I guess it's what the game designers want.

Soldato
Fair play that was some cracking spraying. Thats some high sensitivity your running as pretty much same in game settings as me but I have my mouse at 400dpi

I have my mouse at 1050dpi then use the in game sensitivity to adjust it and get that 1 to 1 feel. Mouse sensitivity is subjective as you don't know what in game settings people use.

Caporegime
its just muscle memory. no one sensitivity is right. just what you get used to. both slow and fast sensitivity have up and downsides. slower sense is better for sniping as it makes for easier sniping but if you have to turn quick you can get caught out. where as high sense is great for close quarters but bad for sniping as you have to adjust quicker. which often leads to under or overshooting of the target.

Associate
Whilst on the topic of mouse settings - is there any way to improve scroll speed in game ie for scrolling through loot and zooming in and out scopes? When I watch streamers theirs seems to move much faster. Changing wheel scroll lines in windows seems to have no effect in game.

Back
Top Bottom