Cat poo on the grass and in garden problem

Associate
We are getting neighbours cats coming to our garden, and poos on the grass or flower beds. It is disgusting to trying to clear the droppings, and especially on the grass, it leaves huge craters when the grass is lifted with the cat poo on it to be thrown into the bin, so it destroys our lawn. We feel as if our grass and garden is vandalised when that happens.

We have tried every possible commercial cat deterrent including smelly things cat hates, infra red device, and nothing worked effectively. It costed us lot of money time and effort trying to resolve the problem, but as said nothing worked so far.

Do you suffer from similar situation and problems? How did you try to deal with the problem?
What would be best way to deal with the problem?

Soldato
Collect it all up and post it thru the owners letterbox.

Then open a clay pidgeon shooting range in your back garden and if the filthy animal happens to accidentally walk in during testing then so be it.

Soldato
Cut the grass more often? We have 3 cats, our neighbours have 2, our neighbours 2 doors away have 1, across the road have 1, the house to the back of us has at least 1... you get the idea, they only ever poo on our grass if it gets long!

Failing that your best bet is probably as suggested above water pistol/hose. Unfortunately any other suggestion is going to involve either animal cruelty, breaking the law, or getting your head kicked in and family skinned alive and worn as a suit while you watch (or combination of the above) :/

Soldato
Then put old engine oil on the ground
This seems counter intuitive for someone who is concerned about ruining his lawn :D

Cats are the worst. I'm glad we don't have any living within two gardens either way, but we do still get them ******** in ours every so often.

I reckon you should have to pay reparations to neighbours to be allowed to own a cat. Selfish pet for selfish people. (I grew up with pet cats. Horrible things, they were)

Back
Top Bottom