Origin down

Soldato
Soldato
OP
Reckon (yeah yeah I know) EA will do anything, maybe giv eyou some free premium time or some compensation?

I might try my luck and have a moan at them, you never know.

Soldato
been down for around 4hrs, was playing anthem and got kicked then stuck in a loop asking me to restart the game, upon exiting origin was offline, maybe a ddos attack on servers? :), very strange origin or ea havent relased more info about the problem

Caporegime
been down for around 4hrs, was playing anthem and got kicked then stuck in a loop asking me to restart the game, upon exiting origin was offline, maybe a ddos attack on servers? :), very strange origin or ea havent relased more info about the problem

Well no one seems to be talking about it being down :p.
Considering how many people it should be impacting there's barely any mention anywhere.

Associate
Apart from the national rags posted above, every forum of every game its affecting, twitter, facebook etc etc.

Yeah, it's slipped through the net :p

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Impeccable timing, decided to move my origin library to a larger hdd & tried to log in to make sure all my games had copied over with no issues & can't log in as stuck in off line mode.

Soldato
OP
Seems my EA account got hacked today, coinsidence?

EDIT: No actually it didnt, or at least I am not 100% sure.

Seems I got a text message on my phone, it was in russian but think it was the russian version of a password reset code from EA.

Although Ive just logged into origin and seems normal.

Very odd.

Soldato
i think it would be very wise for all origin account holders to update passwords just in case, espesially if you have card details saved for easy purchses, that would be asking for trouble

Caporegime
Why do sites such as Origin have such retarded password rules? Why limit it only 16 characters and not allow symbols?

I know I had trouble logging in to Origin from within Dragon Age: Origins when I had a symbol in my password. Maybe it's to preserve compatibility with older games. It's not a massive concern if you have two factor authentication on your account.

Back
Top Bottom