*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Did anyone play/enjoy Starlink? I'm not into the whole toy thing but it's still like £15-18 physically, and has a big update out now or on the way that adds racing etc?

Maybe a good time to give it a try

Soldato
Really cant settle on any given game right now, keep spending time on different ones and nothings really clicking. So may finally have a proper go at Diablo. Had it a while but not played too much on switch just yet.

Man of Honour
Don't think ranked is open to me yet. Is there a big difference?

The motion controls frustrate me too.

Yeah the game is designed around ranked and turf war is broken in terms of weapon and ability balance, map layout and spawns.

Once you get used to motion controls its impossible to play any other fps with a controller. There's a reason this is the only console shooter without any auto aim.

Try playing with split joycons with the stick sensitivity on +1 and the motion on -1. I fayre using the pro controller with motion aiming as it's like trying to aim with a steering wheel.

Also start with dualies and use dodge roll until you get your bearings.

Man of Honour
Anyone here played WarGroove? Was wondering how it was.
It's supposed to be everything Advance Wars is with some of the issues fixed, but because of the setting I am waiting for it to be on offer. If it was a modern of futuristic setting I'd have bought it already.

Back
Top Bottom