• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gigabyte RX 570

Associate
On a well known site this is going for 130 notes inc 2 games , the 1650 is not fast enough for its price and the 560 is just that bit too slow , is this about the best 1080p card for the money?

If so whats everyones verdict on the gigabyte version , i can only find so much out about it and the aurous version is the most commonly talked about .

Being paired with a 2700 that the kids have as the current 7870 died recently , and the 7750 GDDR3 temp replacement is now on its way out.

Associate
On a well known site this is going for 130 notes inc 2 games , the 1650 is not fast enough for its price and the 560 is just that bit too slow , is this about the best 1080p card for the money?

If so whats everyones verdict on the gigabyte version , i can only find so much out about it and the aurous version is the most commonly talked about .

Being paired with a 2700 that the kids have as the current 7870 died recently , and the 7750 GDDR3 temp replacement is now on its way out.

Yes it rips those 2 and should be near enough 60fps on nearly everything at 1080p. Just depends on how much future proofing you want. 580 is about 10-20% faster and the 1660 about 30% faster

But yea 570 is easily the cost per frame king

Associate
OP
It's actually available as low as £115. I can't post the link but it's a company in Bradford

I get free delivery with the company in question through a well known scheme they offer. But will check this out , usually brand loyal to OCUK or the other if OCUK arnt competitive.

You can also get an 8gb 580 for as low as £149.99 but it is the Chinese AFOX manufacurer

Have seen some close , but its just pushing that boat out a little to far i just want the absolute best bang for buck for my daughters. Fortnite , Sims 4 , Minecraft is litrally the hardest work it will have to do & I just wanted enough performance at the right price to allow me a little fun gaming with the Mrs when theyre in bed.

Its ordered anyway so if anyones got any infomation on the gigabyte specifficly please post :) thanks folks

Associate
I get free delivery with the company in question through a well known scheme they offer. But will check this out , usually brand loyal to OCUK or the other if OCUK arnt competitive.

Have seen some close , but its just pushing that boat out a little to far i just want the absolute best bang for buck for my daughters. Fortnite , Sims 4 , Minecraft is litrally the hardest work it will have to do & I just wanted enough performance at the right price to allow me a little fun gaming with the Mrs when theyre in bed.

Its ordered anyway so if anyones got any infomation on the gigabyte specifficly please post :) thanks folks

The 570 £115 deal is free postage if you select it and also comes with 2 games. Yea the 570 will be more than enough for those games. Choice is yours ;) Cracking deals really, I doubt whether next gen will offer the same value.

Back
Top Bottom