Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
Which surely Cersei must know with spies and scouts. Even if she wants to respect the parlay thing, she must have enough men to just destroy them before the bulk of the Northern Army arrives since dragons aren't such a big deal anymore.

They said what's left of Danys army is roughly equal what Cersei has and she's got them all pulled back to protect her in the capital.

Edit: They wouldn't have known if both dragons would go with the fleet or not so trying to meet them on the road could go very very badly.

Soldato
They said what's left of Danys army is roughly equal what Cersei has and she's got them all pulled back to protect her in the capital.

Edit: They wouldn't have known if both dragons would go with the fleet or not so trying to meet them on the road could go very very badly.

Ah well I must have missed that part, guess a lot more people survived battle in episode 3 than it led us to believe. Guess Cersei knows the value of defending behind your walls rather than charging at the enemy outside of them ;)

Soldato
Is Ilyn Payne still around? I believe the actor that played him was ill, and they kinda dropped the character as a result. But if Arya is going to KL, it would be nice if she could finish her shopping list.

The actor died of cancer and they decided write the character out of show out of respect to him. I'd be very surprised if the character made a comeback, I doubt all but the most devoted of fans would understand the significance.

Caporegime
The actor died of cancer and they decided write the character out of show out of respect to him. I'd be very surprised if the character made a comeback, I doubt all but the most devoted of fans would understand the significance.
No he never, he successfully fought it.

He was actually misdiagnosed and when the correct diagnosis came through, it turned out it could be treated with an operation. He’s now cancer free.

Soldato
After the numerous duels are resolved...
Cersei kills Jamie (perhaps using Qyburn)
Ayra takes Jamie's form and kills Cersei.
Dany will kill Jon after she finds out everyone knows about him.
Someone else (perhaps Sansa) will kill Dany (her dragon will also die).
Yara will kill Euron and his fleet.
The Hound will kill the zombie mountain.

... I think Sansa and Tyrion, back together again, could take the throne. A married Stark and Lannister on the throne. It didn't work for them the first time round but they are changed people. Hardly satisying for the story, but I think it makes some sense. Without almost all the major characters dying, there won't really be an ending to it.

Soldato
No he never, he successfully fought it.

He was actually misdiagnosed and when the correct diagnosis came through, it turned out it could be treated with an operation. He’s now cancer free.

I stand corrected, I actually heard on one of the big GoT podcasts recently that had passed. My apologies for the misinformation!

Soldato
Not fussed about reading the leaks, I'll just stick to regular speculation, thank your very much :D

What is the deal with discussing official teasers for next week on Youtube, spoiler tags?

Man of Honour
Not fussed about reading the leaks, I'll just stick to regular speculation, thank your very much :D

What is the deal with discussing official teasers for next week on Youtube, spoiler tags?

I don’t think they really give anything much away.

How long are the final two episodes. I assume we have one and a half episodes then the final half post whatever happens in the finale?

Soldato
Believe they are both 80 minutes long.

Just wanted to make sure, I don't venture into this subforum often. We do see Euron acting all surprised and he is looking up at the sky so whatever surprise is coming, it's coming from above. Still possible we'll see Yara and her fleet, I don't even remember if we seen her this season? Don't remember what episode Theon said goodbye to her in, to head off to Winterfell.

We do see Big D all alone and Tyrion approaching her cautiously (even more cautiously later on) so cat is probably out the bag with Jon snow revelation next episode. Whatever happens with that will probably wait until last episode though as the battle will be the centre point of Episode 5.

There is a dark shadowy figure in the shot of the Golden Company marching, looks a little too tall for Arya but someone has definitely infiltrated the King's Landing. Most likely it's Jaime? Between Arya travelling with the Hound and Jaime possibly after his sister, that story arc will be the showdown between Cersei and whoever get in line first to kill her, as well as Mountain protecting her with his little brother after his head. Which is probably the only way to kill him in his zombie state :D

Back
Top Bottom