Word on follow up to - LG 32GK850G

Associate
Hey guys!

Im so close to getting the LG32GK850G, but it would feel terrible if say a follow up would come short thereafter.
So any news about a follow up to this great monitor, that you know about ?

Have a nice weekend guys :)

Associate
OP
Ok then I know. Then I might aswell getting it, as it seems to be the absolute best VA monitor - fast and overall great :)
Thanks a lot for your answer Daniel. Appreciated!

Was on my way to get the new MSi freesync, but there seems most every freesync monitor has issues. And the worst - you cant use overdrive with g-sync. Is it really that bad. I mean; who wants a smear feast. That's crazy. So the only option is to get a g-sync version right ?

Man of Honour
Ok then I know. Then I might aswell getting it, as it seems to be the absolute best VA monitor - fast and overall great :)
Thanks a lot for your answer Daniel. Appreciated!

Was on my way to get the new MSi freesync, but there seems most every freesync monitor has issues. And the worst - you cant use overdrive with g-sync. Is it really that bad. I mean; who wants a smear feast. That's crazy. So the only option is to get a g-sync version right ?
Are you talking about a specific MSI monitor for not apparently working with Gsync and overdrive? Or are you thinking that all FS monitors are like that?

Associate
OP
from what I have heard the 32GK850F works really well with Nvidia cards if that helps?

Nice to know, but after reading PCM review that the g-sync model have much faster pixel respons, I will definetly go with the g-sync model, if I get tha LG that is :)
Thanks again for chiming in Daniel!

Associate
OP
Are you talking about a specific MSI monitor for not apparently working with Gsync and overdrive? Or are you thinking that all FS monitors are like that?

Well I think a little bit of both, as I have seen several freesync versions that dont work with VRR and overdrive - AOC springs to mind. But I guess not every freesync version is that bad ?
About that MSI:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/agq8tu/my_experience_with_msi_optix_mag27cq_gsync/

Only problem there seems, and no VRR+Freesync. Man thats aweful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom