The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
You see only your own drops (but you can see what others pick up if you enable the option in chat), you can however share with the group if you find an item you dont want & vice versa.

Soldato
I got a control point up to level 3 last night. Trying to take it solo was a lot of fun, died three times! I'm finding a lot of stuff that the game does not tell you (or at least doesn't explain very well), like things in my inventory that are linked to quests and daily/weekly quests. Quite like the way its a simple game but doesn't hold your hand too much.

Associate
I found level 4 control points to be endless (almost literally) fun and frustration. They just kept on and on with new mobs arriving then patrols coming and other reinforcements turning up before I could down all the elites. Much more of a challenge than the strongholds imo.

In terms of challenge level for solo I think they are fantastic. Some are easier than others, but in general I've found being on the edge with no room for mistakes the entire time until you finally cap out is super rewarding.
I'd like to do it with friends and see if the difficulty scales and the sense of achievement remains.

Soldato
TBH I don't really know how to make a good build, didn't in TD1 either, but I can get by. I join groups of people who seem to rip through elites faster than I go through reds, although I do find myself rez'ing those people a lot.

Associate
Level 4 control points are far more manageable when you're carrying a lot of elite damage in your gear, it's just a case of picking a good spot where it's harder to be swamped. The NPC teams are much more helpful as a distraction as well.

I've been making all of them level 4 recently to help me level the up final specialization quicker, plus the named enemies in the Hyena ones will have the chance to drop a Merciless.

Associate
Never had crashing issues with either DX 11 or 12, but 12 does give a little performance boost and much smoother frame times but for me causes a small hitch every few mins. DX11 I've never had any issues.

Soldato
more dark areas in this game where you cant see sod all, screen shots below!

is there a fix for this as its getting beyond a joke

JA35DJl.jpg

QxIEGpM.jpg

and last 1

CKGCSJN.jpg

does not matter if natural lighting is on or off, same issue

Soldato
Got to the top tier yesterday, bit bemused as to how but there you go but Tidal Basin was a fun stronghold to do.
I have even set up my own clan, named The Afternooners as that is when I game.
Might try and use the bunch of keys fir faction boxes I now have.
But with Rage 2 just around the corner I can see this being put in the back burner.

Soldato
more dark areas in this game where you cant see sod all, screen shots below!

is there a fix for this as its getting beyond a joke

JA35DJl.jpg

QxIEGpM.jpg

and last 1

CKGCSJN.jpg

does not matter if natural lighting is on or off, same issue

I’m actually surprised there isn’t a weapon mounted light/torch option or even NVG’s available in the game. Given that you are supposed to be a member of an elite, secret special forces group I would have expected them to have access to basic stuff like NVG's or torches! Was hoping I’d come across them in the later stages but I guess not.

Last edited:
Soldato
its funny the terrorists get rocket guns, artillery, military training (flank), more ammo (better supplies), armour, helicopters, futuristic weapons and grenades.

Your allies fight in civ clothing, fight like civilians, no explosives, no futuristic weapons, no armour.

Who is fighting with the government again?

Associate
its funny the terrorists get rocket guns, artillery, military training (flank), more ammo (better supplies), armour, helicopters, futuristic weapons and grenades.

Your allies fight in civ clothing, fight like civilians, no explosives, no futuristic weapons, no armour.

Have you completed the game yet? (Edit I should say got to WT5 perhaps) The story will address that.

But I agree, the disparity seemed crazy while leveling up.

Soldato

You missed most of the enemies fight in T shirts and still soak up the bullets.
I am on Tier 5 and have not had a decent bit of kit or weapon for ages, keep getting shotguns and rifles which I do not use, though I would love to swap the pistol for a shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom