UEFA Champions League/Europa League 7/8/9 May *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
McBain why do you hate Liverpool so much? Aren’t you a Blackburn fan?

Also given your hatred of cheating/anti football why’d you want Barca to win ;)?

Soldato
I just wondered what the score between Liverpool and Barcelona was. I hadn't looked at all until just now.... My gob is well and truly smacked! :o

Man of Honour
Before the game I thought it could be another incredible Liverpool comeback, but I have to say they made that look easy, Barca looked rotten - 3 weeks to get some of their big players fit but regardless of whether its Ajax or Tottenham I'd have Liverpool as heavy favourites.

Soldato
D5_ef8XXoAM6ZCF.jpg:large

Don
Think it has to be Allison MotM
He was incredible. To have any hope today we had to keep a clean sheet and to do that against Barca's front line was a huge effort. They were always going to get chances and we needed our keeper on the top of his game and he was.

Caporegime
McBain why do you hate Liverpool so much? Aren’t you a Blackburn fan?

Also given your hatred of cheating/anti football why’d you want Barca to win ;)?

Because I had the pleasure of sitting across from the most biased, blinkered Liverpool fan on the planet for 5 years at work. That's reason enough for me to detest them, not only did I have to go to work but I had to listen to his **** every day, trust me it wasn't pleasant.

in fairness to the Liverpool fans on here you're all pretty sound, everyone has a bit of bias but in general, Liverpool fans are the worst for it in my experience.

Caporegime
Because I had the pleasure of sitting across from the most biased, blinkered Liverpool fan on the planet for 5 years at work. That's reason enough for me to detest them, not only did I have to go to work but I had to listen to his **** every day, trust me it wasn't pleasant.

Change jobs and don’t tar everyone with the same brush? There are insufferable fans for every team it’s just the massive clubs have way more of them.

Back
Top Bottom