Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Yep, it was a good deal, part of the reason I enjoy auctions

Front bumper will just be repaired and the nav will be checked and repaired or replaced. Other than that it'll just be the usual cleaning etc. I'm well used to importing and resolving :)

Edit: The nav issues are Toyota wide as you'll know, I had similar issues with my Crown but its fixable one way or another.

What are the nav issues you speak of? The mark x has everything on the main monitor too. Maybe im lucky to not have had any problems with either if mine. Probably best for you to change out the whole unit for a uk spec one anyway. While there is a way to translate the monitor into English it's very secretive how to do it. The nav system isnt too hard to translate, I got mine running in English on the original jap unit but it wasnt perfect so I put a uk lexus navi computer in.

Soldato
Yannimize like the one with that weird green Lambo?
yeah. I dont know him but genuinely humbled yesterday. He is a ambasidor for Rays of sunshine, which is terminal children. He meets kids with not long left etc and they love him.

Yesterday they raised over 40K for the charity selling things like a drive with Yanni at 1k each, they sold a drive last year and a week later the kid passed. Incredibly sad.

Soldato
I love the current and last gen R8, but in that picture I thought yours was a 1st gen car until I looked really close!

A lot of the sharp line get softened from a distance.

Great cause by the way.

Soldato
Lies:p
43496015730_5ce9d90242_z.jpg

Gone as of this week and will be missed :(Axeboy, as your kinda local, if you need some genuine parts you should look me up on the Lexus owners forum.

Dis - actually I'd don't have any marks at all. Now I think about it, I am rather surprised.
What happened with the plate in the end?

Soldato
Pretty much why I just let them schmooze me and host of other people for a few hours. I was the only one in flipflops :D. Ferrari have been dead to me for a long time since the last great 599 rolled out.

Back
Top Bottom