UEFA Champions League/Europa League 7/8/9 May *** Spoilers ***

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I was really hoping for an Ajax vs Liverpool final because I think it would have been entertaining as ****, but all credit to Spurs.

Soldato
Said it in our game vs spurs in the league Moura always looked a live wire, I don't watch him week in week out so not sure if spurs rate him much but he has been great for spurs tonight

Soldato
worst result ever

Ajax were brilliant for both games - Spurs turn up for 40 minutes and win the tie

Whats more Spurs will ruin the final, they don't stand a choice even with a 1/2 fit Kane, and without him no chance at all

Believe it or not I don't have anything against Spurs I just think its completely undeserved

Man of Honour
That is almost more ridiculous than the game last night with the goal at the death. Christ.

Lucas Moura carried them with that play in the box, what a beast.

worst result ever

Ajax were brilliant for both games - Spurs turn up for 40 minutes and win the tie

Not really, they lost. You have to finish the games off.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Said it in our game vs spurs in the league Moura always looked a live wire, I don't watch him week in week out so not sure if spurs rate him much but he has been great for spurs tonight

He's been pretty poor apart from the first month of the season as far as I'm aware, but been okay past few games

Caporegime
Amazing game, amazing round, amazing knock out stage... best ever CL season. Absolutely amazing game. I literally screamed after the goal and then was like wait, what, I couldn't believe my reaction, or the goal, or anything about this game.

Holy hell the CL has me hyped up like crazy this season.

Back
Top Bottom