Gaming Kickstarters

Associate
Yeah there seems to be quite a lot of choice at the moment, I just backed Mechanica and the Gloom of Kilforth expansion. I'm tempted by Paladins of the West Kingdom, I've not played they're other games. And I might go for Chocolate factory, I quite enjoyed the Dice Hospital game they did previously.

Associate
My copy of Call to Adventure just turned up. :)

I'm a bit bummed they decided to ship the expansion later, that really sold this to me as it was based on a great book series Name of the Wind, by Patrick Rothfuss.

nuiCdce.jpg

Associate
Yeah there seems to be quite a lot of choice at the moment, I just backed Mechanica and the Gloom of Kilforth expansion. I'm tempted by Paladins of the West Kingdom, I've not played they're other games. And I might go for Chocolate factory, I quite enjoyed the Dice Hospital game they did previously.
I played chocolate factory at Airecon, was very a good engine builder, I prefer it to wangspin. Though that is very pretty

Associate
My copy of Call to Adventure just turned up. :)

I'm a bit bummed they decided to ship the expansion later, that really sold this to me as it was based on a great book series Name of the Wind, by Patrick Rothfuss.

It was never going to be shipped at the same time as the base game, it said '(expansion ships February '19)' on the Campaign page itself back when they were aiming for a November 2018 delivery for the base game. I imagine since the base game was delayed by 4-5 months or so that we should expect at least a similar delay for the expansion :)

Soldato
VOTK is a great game, but its merit for me was always the small box. Tarot-sized cards for a deck builder feels like a mistake too.

Vital Lacerda's On Mars launches on Thursday. I have reports already that it's a good crunchy game.

Also due this week or next is Cthulhu Wars: The Final Onslaught. If you haven't already taken the plunge, and if you have far too much money and don't mind receiving your own bodyweight in miniatures, you should keep an eye open.

Soldato
Really tempted to back Runes and Regulations.

Still waiting on Street Fighter, supposed to be July but no chance of that, haven't seen in update in a couple of months. To be fair I expected it to be late and I'm not climbing the walls to get it, if I see it Xmas I'm happy.

Associate
Really tempted to back Runes and Regulations.

Still waiting on Street Fighter, supposed to be July but no chance of that, haven't seen in update in a couple of months. To be fair I expected it to be late and I'm not climbing the walls to get it, if I see it Xmas I'm happy.
I debated on Runes and Regulations for a little bit, but decided against it as I've only played Unstable Unicorns twice since getting it and don't see myself bringing it out again so feel like this one will end up going the same way for me.

Currently watching and debating on the following projects:

Bag of Dungeon
Runerunners
Aventuria - Inn of the Black Boar
Return to Ravingspire

With any luck my copy of Villagers will be turning up in the next month or so as the last update mentioned that the shipping container was just off the coast of Cornwall... should have asked if I could swim out to go pick up my copy.
Machina Arcana and Goblin Grapple both sound like they're getting fairly close as well.

Soldato
There's a game called Show of Force which looks a little simplistic bit like art and could be fun, my son like most you lads, is obsessed with armies and stuff like that so it may appeal to him.

Back
Top Bottom