Going out with a friend for a catchup

Soldato
.. Who may be expressing a physical interest. What do I do because I just canned the idea telling my friend I wouldn't want to aggrevate the situation with the Mrs despite the fact she is nearly at the point of divorcing me?

Caporegime
So in reality, just talk to them, everyone knows the people saying hurrrrr smash it probably haven't been laid in several months and literally never talk to people like that.

Of course if you don't give two craps about your divorce perhaps speak to your solicitor first

Man of Honour
So in reality, just talk to them, everyone knows the people saying hurrrrr smash it probably haven't been laid in several months and literally never talk to people like that.

Of course if you don't give two craps about your divorce perhaps speak to your solicitor first
Party pooper :(

Soldato
If your wife is nearly at the point of divorcing you, then emotionally she has already broken up with you. You may as well just go out with your friend if you like her.

Associate
Think about it, are kids mortgage etc involved, if your missus is at the point of thinking about divorce then it is pretty much done, do you want to save it, is there anything worth saving?
Do you have feelings for "friend". Is she the one that when you see her moves something inside you and makes you day special just let say by text etc.

So if you thinking about saving your marriage then no don't go out
If your "friend" makes you melt inside then go out have fun.

Back
Top Bottom