No sex please, we're British

Man of Honour
https://news.sky.com/story/most-britons-have-sex-less-than-once-a-week-study-finds-11713908

However, the data also shows that half of all women (50.6%) and almost two-thirds of men (64.3%) said they would prefer to have sex more often, particularly those who were married or living together, which the reports said "merits concern".

Right, if you want sex, and your mrs, mr, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband, ex, mistress, master, dom also wants it.......you can have it. It's not that expensive if you go to the right places. I even heard you can go DIY and get it for free.

I did not have sexual relations with that hand :)

I think the biggest factor in explaining the apparent discrepency would be that people living together have to want sex at the same time. That's far from straightforward when they're both working, especially on different shifts. The pattern of work has changed in the last couple of decades.

Overall, a factor in the reduction may well be quality of life. It's gone down in this country in the last couple of decades.

Soldato
I've been with me wife for 13 years, married for 8. No issues here in the sex department, it helps that we keep ourselves in shape. I see a lot of people let themselves go after a few years which can't help with physical attraction.

Speak for yourself, i am partial to a bbw.

Soldato
Where the heck has this "incel" nonsense come from?

I hadn't even heard of it before last year, now every 5 minutes someone is being called an "incel" here.

Is this a new fad?

It's just a new SJW word of the week, just look at people that use this word with pity and sadness at how pathetic they are :D

Soldato
I've been with me wife for 13 years, married for 8. No issues here in the sex department, it helps that we keep ourselves in shape. I see a lot of people let themselves go after a few years which can't help with physical attraction.

Haha, seen this so many times. Wife looks hot AF for the wedding, then a few years later is obese. To bad they're stuck with them now. Unless they go on a "business trip" to Amsterdam or something I guess :D

Soldato
Haha, seen this so many times. Wife looks hot AF for the wedding, then a few years later is obese. To bad they're stuck with them now. Unless they go on a "business trip" to Amsterdam or something I guess :D

I like a (reasonably) curvy girl but a lot of women/people do seem to give up as soon as they get hitched. A woman at my work stopped wearing her figure hugging dresses to work as soon as she got back from honeymoon (I was a big fan), I mean it's right in a way but it's like the second her marriage was confirmed it was mission complete and she stopped advertising / keeping options open :p

Back to the no sex thing, I guess if you plotted mine and my ex's sex life it would be a steady decline over time. Seemed to become an effort and she wouldn't often initiate and I had no idea if she wanted it or not. For some reason we became more timid and less open about the whole sex thing as time went on. We were the only people we had been with so I don't think that helps.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I think the biggest factor in explaining the apparent discrepency would be that people living together have to want sex at the same time.

Wait, what?

So if you aren't living together then sex happens even if one partner doesn't want it? Isn't that rape?

Associate

It can go either way, you'll have one that has the big gains(bad) or both even in a relationship or after marriage lol.
Then you have the family territory of dad bods and a "healthy" partner and vice versa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom