• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New GPU Upgrade

Soldato
Looking for a POSSIBLE better GPU. I only game at 1080p and have no immediate plans for 2K or even 4K. I do like my games to look as good as possible, and plan on watercooling my GPU also.

Currently rocking a GTX 1060 6GB Gigabyte card and an AMD 1600X CPU (Which I have plans to replace with a 2700X ASAP) and 16GB RAM.

What is a good plan? Keep my current card, or upgrade to something shiny?

Soldato
I wouldn't waste the cash watercooling a 1060 tbh. Unless you've already got a full loop in. Block for the 1060 will cost almost as much as the card is worth now I'm sure :p

Joking aside. Vega56 or a 2060/1660Ti is your best option but I'd wait for Computex to see that that brings. 1060 is easily a decent card to keep you ticking over until then :)

bru

bru

Soldato
Wait for to see what Navi brings you only need to wait for 3 weeks.

Well yes there is a good chance that in 3 weeks we will at least officially know what AMD have planned for us. Of course actual arrival of said cards may take a good bit longer than that.

Back
Top Bottom