Gommora is the greatest TV show you've never heard of

Soldato
This thread has reminded me that I need to finish season 2.

If you guys like this, Netflix has one called Subura: Blood on Rome. Made by the same team.

Edit: I really should actually read the thread as people have already mentioned it!

Soldato
thanks - some good news today ! some reason to 'believe in better' (tin star, walking dead) ,
organised crime on Walter presents - recently finished final Prófugos, plus the next series of Sr Avila needs a vpn+usa hbo sub

Soldato
why all the talk of prequels ? are they going back to the early life of Ciro / Geno ?

Several mokadelic albums, on tidal, anyway, a bit in rhe same vain a zack hemsey (equalizer)

Soldato
LOL: Italians have good taste

Sky Italia’s flagship original, based on Roberto Saviano’s story about the Neapolitan mafia, is due to get a boxset release on Sky Atlantic from June 19 in the UK. The series debuted in Italy on March 29

The drama has sold to 190 markets for Beta and is Sky Italia’s flagship show at home where it even outperforms Game Of Thrones.

Soldato
Season 1 ep 9, enjoying it so far so cheers for the recommendation guys. Quality viewing which is rare these days with all the Netflix crap churned out.

Have noticed Ciro likes to look folk in the EYE doesn't he, how close can you get :D

*Just finished ep 9 (S1) - emphasises they're all nasty pieces of work, some are easily manipulated to their cost.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone know if/where I can get a dubbed copy of this. Wife really likes the look of it but not being a native english speaker, she can't keep up with English subtitled shows. She just about managed with Narcos but that was a decent split between english and subs.

My quick googling suggests they tried a dubbed version but it wasn't well received with test audiences so was scrapped.

Soldato
Okay, finished watching session 3.
Now Ciro is dead I don't know if I can be arsed watching anymore, the relationship between him and Genny where the backbone of it really and not sure I have the patience for them to introduce another major character to the mix over X amount of episodes.

Associate
Okay, finished watching session 3.
Now Ciro is dead I don't know if I can be arsed watching anymore, the relationship between him and Genny where the backbone of it really and not sure I have the patience for them to introduce another major character to the mix over X amount of episodes.

Season 4 is good, they are making a prequel film about Ciro so you can get your Ciro fix that way :p

Back
Top Bottom