Bikers Youtube thread

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Given the state the tank was in before hand i'm bloody impressed they managed to fix it by going thru the fuel tap mounting hole, stunning work!.

Soldato
Does anyone watch "The workshop" channel? He's a proper abrasive **** but seems to know what he's on about and makes me laugh.

I can only take so much of him, but his ongoing feud with Delboy's Garage was amusing. The latter is clearly trying to make a career out of YouTube, or at least a meaningful income. The Workshop seems to enjoy nothing more than trolling what he sees as incompetence and dangerous incompetence across YouTube. If he was more measured and polished then doubtless he'd lose some of his audience but he'd actually have a great informative channel.

Soldato
I watched him for a bit but his videos started to get annoying. He presents himself as an oracle but many of his videos feel like he’s googled the topic then done a video afterwards.

Soldato
I watched him for a bit but his videos started to get annoying. He presents himself as an oracle but many of his videos feel like he’s googled the topic then done a video afterwards.

I expect there's a fair amount of Google research done, as I get the feeling he's not a journo - so probably has to rely on information out on the internet. He seems (to me) to have a grasp of physics and engineering though - maybe that's his day job? But he seems to explain things well enough, though no one can really be an oracle over everything imo.

I'm flabbergasted by the **** that Brock bloke is coming out with though :o

Back
Top Bottom