Bikers Youtube thread

Soldato
See the BBB bikes are up for sale here.

Oh I bet the last challenge will be who gets more for their bike!

A friend of mine bought both bikes with the intention of taking them to shows and bike meets as a bit of a social talking point.
Other things have come along and he's now run out of room to store them. He's massively into all things bike related and works with a drag racing team too.

Soldato
I think it was a good idea poorly executed. Spending no time on ensuring their bikes were roadworthy but happy to spend time researching, buying and fitting a plastic bin to the bike? Some things can be winged, but push it too far and the odds will be against you.

They're getting better at this, and I enjoyed the series. I think they're very close to a crossroads where they need to decide if they're sticking with where they are now, with a fairly amateurish approach but clearly some thought and investment behind it, or to invest further and up the production value. I don't think they're too fa away from being able to achieve the latter, but it will be harder than they think. If they drift in between then I fear they'll risk pleasing no-one. Organised challenges aside, it hasn't really moved on much since the original BvG tours, with the exceptions that they have a drone, someone else filming, and someone else filming with a DSLR that does better shallow depth of field.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Been following Itchy Boots for awhile now & she's got some serious balls, love to do what she's doing but it's way too far out of my ridiculously small comfort zone.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
LCR's had a midlife crisis & bought himself a Ninja H2, Carole Nash quoted him £11k to insure it!, for some reason he didn't go with them, can't think why... :rolleyes:

Soldato
LCR's had a midlife crisis & bought himself a Ninja H2, Carole Nash quoted him £11k to insure it!, for some reason he didn't go with them, can't think why... :rolleyes:

He's already dropped it off his bike stand and dented the tank, £2k for a new original tank :eek: He's got a carbon tank with a tiny scratch in it for £600, still a lot of cash.

Back
Top Bottom