The Passage (Vampire Apocalypse kind of thing)

Soldato
Wasn't impressed with episode 2 but episode 3 really stepped it up. Ended up feeling very sorry for Babcock after seeing her back story, no wonder she became a psychopath. I expect we'll see Carter's back story soon, which is just as sad.
I still wish this had been done on one of the streamers (Netflix or Amazon) as it deserves the extra budget and removal of the broadcast shackles but it's shaping up after three episodes and I'm now looking forward to episode 4.

Associate
I loved The Strain as well, but to me that got worse the longer it went on. I know this is only the first series but it got better as it went on.

I know it's vampires and its not believable, but to me this is more believable than The Strain. Once they had delved into all the characters and you got to know them all from about episode 5 onwards it really kicked into gear.

It has certainty prompted me to go and get the first book this week and start that!

Soldato
Loved the last two episodes - now the wait to see if Fox renews it. I'm not holding my breath as they have a terrible track record but miracles do happen occasionally. :D

Back
Top Bottom