Poll: Spanish Grand Prix 2019, Catalunya - Race 5/21

Rate the 2019 Spanish Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
You go fastest.

I'm no fan of many of the journalists, but what other headline is likely to be better in these circumstances? They could go with Mercedes pair quicker than Ferrari, but then that doesn't give what most people want to know - who's the fastest driver out of the two who are fighting hardest (at this stage) for the WDC.

Generally, anything by Andrew Benson is 50% dross on a good day, but even he isn't responsible for the headlines that sit on top of his garbage.

Soldato
You go fastest.

I'm no fan of many of the journalists, but what other headline is likely to be better in these circumstances? They could go with Mercedes pair quicker than Ferrari, but then that doesn't give what most people want to know - who's the fastest driver out of the two who are fighting hardest (at this stage) for the WDC.

Generally, anything by Andrew Benson is 50% dross on a good day, but even he isn't responsible for the headlines that sit on top of his garbage.

Well Bottas quickest in FP2 would work. I'm not sure you can beat someone if it's not a competition which practice other than qualifying practice isn't really. To be fair to them, that daft headline was only on the home page. When clicking through the article it had something more sensible.

Soldato
Normal stuff tbh. Mercedes quickest, Stroll crashed, Max nearly crashed into someone / they nearly crashed into him. The ever so faint glimmer of hope that a team might bring a spectacular upgrade and leap up the grid to shake things up was snuffed out almost instantly.

Back
Top Bottom