**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Soldato
As someone who isn't in to notches, and thus has had a Mix 2S for the past year, I think £250 is cracking price.

Love the phone, don't even have an upgrade itch. I paid £440 on launch, and the only thing I wish it had was an OLED screen.
Thanks for the feedback

I ended up ordering a Redmi Note 7 Pro Chinese version for £195. 6GB 128GB.

Soldato
Just wondering what your thoughts are on the phone now you've had a for a while now :) Was looking to get note 7 but after seeing that battery on mi9 se last much longer have changed my mind. Im coming from note 4x.
Sorry, just seen this.
It's slightly annoying that there is no notification light.
The display is lovely though and the phone is the perfect size for your hand. Finger print reader is awesome. Camera takes nice shots but you have to play around with the settings.

Associate
Sorry, just seen this.
It's slightly annoying that there is no notification light.
The display is lovely though and the phone is the perfect size for your hand. Finger print reader is awesome. Camera takes nice shots but you have to play around with the settings.
Thanks for that :) waiting to see if they will release it in UK for two year warranty

maj

maj

Soldato
I've got my Mi 5 on SO with EE. Vodafone are the only provider I can find that have the Mi 9 (or any Xiaomi) on contract for £42. It works out cheaper to get it on contract on that deal than it is to buy it outright from abroad and continue on a SO deal. Presumably I'd get a proper warranty too.

Associate
The Mi 9 deal for £340 looks solid value for the 128GB version.

Got a Galaxy 10 on order currently but the Mi 9 looks better value.

Gearbest, £350. Could have ordered for cheaper from elsewhere but have ordered from there before and never had problems, also don't pay import tax.

Where's cheapest for the 128gb Mi 9?

Was looking at ordering this week but unsure whether to order from amazon.es (~£390) or eglobal for £340.

Caporegime
Where's cheapest for the 128gb Mi 9?

Was looking at ordering this week but unsure whether to order from amazon.es (~£390) or eglobal for £340.

Eglobal has the 128GB for £340-350 iirc. Whereas Amazon.de has the 64GB for near £400.

64GB seems a bit meagre for a flagship phone with no SD slot.

Underboss
Question..

Going by the assumption that any phone charger will work, but "may damaged your phone"
people that in the know, I have a Redmi Note 4, and want to get another wall charger that takes 2 USB sockets, do you know which one I can get that will be ok?
should I just get one with the same output as my current branded one ? (5v,2A) ?

bit confused

Soldato
Got this little baby in the post

Nice for £215 delivered, feels a quality product.

IMG-20190523-204624.jpg

Back
Top Bottom