New Trainers

Associate
Oooh didn't realise we had a trainer thread, I am trainer addict!

Latest cops:

Last edited:
Soldato
So aside from Stockx which has awful reviews and Ebay (yeah right) is there anywhere else to pick up sold out resold new (inflated) sneakers? Just seems a lottery.

Soldato
I had a pair of Adidas ZX 100 which I wore maybe 3 times, strangely they are now lost. I moved home 11 months ago downsizing a 3 bedroom house into a flat, everything is accounted for except those trainers :( all my footwear was kept in the same place at the house and were among the last items I moved by car rather then the hire van, I even packed them myself.

It's a mystery.

Soldato
So aside from Stockx which has awful reviews and Ebay (yeah right) is there anywhere else to pick up sold out resold new (inflated) sneakers? Just seems a lottery.
I have used StockX (once) without any issues. But since they were hacked I've deleted my account as their security seems non-existent. Also StockX just announced that shoes sourced within the EU wouldn't incur any taxes.

Finally got a pair I've been after for a while
InE0oxMr.jpg

Very nice, how did you get them?

Soldato
I have used StockX (once) without any issues. But since they were hacked I've deleted my account as their security seems non-existent. Also StockX just announced that shoes sourced within the EU wouldn't incur any taxes.

Very nice, how did you get them?

Thanks for the reply.
I also looked at stadium goods and fight club. Again awful reviews.

I quite like the look of the Nike blazers. Esp the vintage lines. These can be picked up easily. Theres a few Jordan 1s that look amazing but seem impossible to find.

Anyone used bots? Do they work?

Back
Top Bottom