• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Associate
Because I was never going to get the top of the table I thought I'd shoot for the bottom, my near 10 yr old Vaio E back in service after my daily laptop failed, still perfectly usable for office and web stuff, gpu struggles with full screen youtube though, have to make sure nothing else is running :D From the days when 1080p was a challenge.

core i5-430M @2.27Ghz

cinebenchr20.png

Associate
Lets take another shot at the bottom of the board! I needed some files from the old machine and decided to see what Cinebench R20 would do on it. I wasn't sure if it would even run as ive come across some software (games mainly) that wont run on the old cpu. It is overclocked and im sure there is more in the tank but as its in a media centre case and doesn't really have the cooling I cant push it to its limit. The memory surly has more to give as well. I do miss the Activity leds. I wish we could see them return on modern memory instead of plain rgb effects that require software to control them.

CPU Multi: 254
CPu Single: 135

S939 Opteron 180 Dual core @3.00ghz 1.375v
4x Corsair 3500LL XMS Pro (2.70v - 2.5-5-4-3)

Caporegime
OP
Lets take another shot at the bottom of the board! I needed some files from the old machine and decided to see what Cinebench R20 would do on it. I wasn't sure if it would even run as ive come across some software (games mainly) that wont run on the old cpu. It is overclocked and im sure there is more in the tank but as its in a media centre case and doesn't really have the cooling I cant push it to its limit. The memory surly has more to give as well. I do miss the Activity leds. I wish we could see them return on modern memory instead of plain rgb effects that require software to control them.

CPU Multi: 254
CPu Single: 135

S939 Opteron 180 Dual core @3.00ghz 1.375v
4x Corsair 3500LL XMS Pro (2.70v - 2.5-5-4-3)
Added :)

Back
Top Bottom