Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [12th May 2019]

Man of Honour
Insane when you think about it, Liverpool rack up 97 points, have the golden glove winner, could have the golden boot winner and lose only 1 game all season and still dont win the league. As a footballer that must make you sit and think, what more do we have to do. The teams at the top are getting so close to perfection that I'm wondering how much longer it will be before someone wins the league with a perfect 38 wins out of 38.

Man of Honour
What a miserable season it’s been as a Utd fan, brief glimmer of hope around Christmas but this is just horrendous. Ole has to get some blame, what happened under his reign at Cardiff is starting to look less of a blip.

Man of Honour
What a miserable season it’s been as a Utd fan, brief glimmer of hope around Christmas but this is just horrendous. Ole has to get some blame, what happened under his reign at Cardiff is starting to look less of a blip.

And yet so many claimed Ole was the saviour, maybe Ince wasnt all wrong in his words after all.

Man of Honour

I hope he stands down if he has even a shred of doubt about whether he can do the job. He will put the club first at least in that respect (hopefully).

The players are a bizarre bunch though so I'd back him over them any day.

Man of Honour
I hope he stands down if he has even a shred of doubt about whether he can do the job. He will put the club first at least in that respect (hopefully).

The players are a bizarre bunch though so I'd back him over them any day.

I’m starting to think he’ll do just that and we’ll have someone in for the start of the season. But who? Really can’t think of anyone available that will do a better job than the previous lot

Man of Honour
I’m starting to think he’ll do just that and we’ll have someone in for the start of the season. But who? Really can’t think of anyone available that will do a better job than the previous lot

Pochettino could be had for the right price , I reckon his time at Spurs is coming to an end

Back
Top Bottom